Verizon Wireless Call Center in Dublin

V8 Beast

I thought I would let everyone here know that Verizon Wireless is hiring like crazy. Benefits start day 1, and pay starts at $28000 per year. There is a 6% yearly bonus, and a raise every April. You would also receive employee pricing for phones and services. With more people using cell phones we need more staffing to handle the call volume. If you are good with people or have a customer service background this might be the job for you. If you are interested please complete a resume and forward it to us.

PM me with any questions.

Verizon Wireless Employment Website

Job Title: Customer Service Representative

Job Requisition:168935

Sure did, made it thru everything, then got a letter in the mail saying that i didnt make the cut, and i could reapply in six months..:rolleyes:

Dont know why :(

Yeah, it happened to me twice before I got hired. After you get your face to face scheduled PM me. I can give you an idea of what questions will be asked. That should give you a better chance of getting hired. My time slot for interviews is on Tuesday, but it may be different by the time you interview.

are you one of hte managers?

I did the face to face last time. :(

Yes, all of us sups are scheduled to do face to face interviews at least once a week. And like Harry said the job itself is easy. Having a cs background helps a lot too. However a great interview can trump job history.

just a little FYI for people the retail stores make way more money and is a little easier job to get and is a much much less stressful job

I came from the cust service center in Dublin and now just moved back home I'm a sales agent for a authorized dealer for Verizon DJ (Orion) can verify 28K per year is a insult to us..lol

28k is the base before bonuses, incentives, and rewards. I have never made less than $31k per year. The sales reps definitely make more off of commission then a base rep at the call center.... If you are sales oriented, and are good with face to face interactions you should go to the store. If you have a customer service background, and prefer phone interactions, then you should be at the call center. I will give it too them, the extra money they make they earn. From the time I put in at the store I think the call center is a little easier. Your stats are based mostly on sales right? If a person isnt sales oriented it just wouldnt work.

I may be a special case but I make over $50,000 before my bonus and incentives are calculated in. It did take 4 years and 3 promotions though. Each place has its positives and negatives. Do your research before you apply.

Hey DJ, can you PM this info to me when you get a chance? My wife is looking for a new job, and she cant work in customer service because of my position...

Do the sales reps get raises every year? What's the base salary before commision? Can the store reps at the customer service desk make commission like the sales reps? And what percentage is the yearly bonus?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brian I was a temp through adecco and my assignment just ended so im def interested in the verizon job. I just submitted my resume on the link u provided and I have quite a few years of customer service and sales experience. I def need a job asap though how long do u think it will take to get things goin???

Thanks for the post about the job though hope I can get in.

Also does anyone know if any of the verizon wireless stores are hiring, I sold cell phones back home where stolen 5.0 works now.