Verizon Wireless Call Center in Dublin

V8 Beast

This sucks I still havent heard anything about the job =( and this job I just got into is for selling kirby vacs, not exactly what Im wanting to do haha.
I'll see if I can find a number for you to call. It usually only takes a week. I think it may be taking so long becasue we had an open house and a job fair not too long ago.

This sucks I still havent heard anything about the job =( and this job I just got into is for selling kirby vacs, not exactly what Im wanting to do haha.

My roomate did that for like 6-8 months, made some cash but it does suck ass. it's almost like a cult in which you believe in it, then he realized he was working 10-12 hrs/day 7 days a week. i hated when he would come home... everything was always "positive", he used that damn word in every Effing sentence.

My roomate did that for like 6-8 months' date=' made some cash but it does suck ass. it's almost like a cult in which you believe in it, then he realized he was working 10-12 hrs/day 7 days a week. i hated when he would come home... everything was always "positive", he used that damn word in every Effing sentence.[/quote']

haha yikes! Sounds scary.

My roomate did that for like 6-8 months' date=' made some cash but it does suck ass. it's almost like a cult in which you believe in it, then he realized he was working 10-12 hrs/day 7 days a week. i hated when he would come home... everything was always "positive", he used that damn word in every Effing sentence.[/quote']

LOL, he's right! I know I had to develop a kill switch after I got off of work! The job is not as easy as it looks, but it pays good. And it can be a pain at times.... but most jobs are like that.