An open spot

Guest powers

Guest powers

We had disacussed here at the shop the idea of opening up our parking lot for gatherings. We know there will be trash left out which is why we would leave large trash cans outside.

So here it is.

A gathering spot where there is no columbus police (township, and sheriff only), there is a well know dig location less than a mile away. The location is close to two I71 exits, and is close to the center of town. And most importanly the location is private property. There is no concern of noise nor idiots that can get you kicked out.

So the IPS parking lot is open for gaterings.

1740-d Harmon Ave.

Columbus, OH 43223

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest powers
See the thing is the trolls always found out about it anyway. So look at it this way, this is a place that the folks here have more controll over so it should work out.

Well the question is, who will have the power to tell these guys to leave? Also, how many cars can fit in there??

I am sure if you guys decided to place trash cans out, people would use them.

Just my 2 cents..lol

Well the question is, who will have the power to tell these guys to leave? Also, how many cars can fit in there??

I am sure if you guys decided to place trash cans out, people would use them.

Just my 2 cents..lol

anyone of the IPS employees will.

Why is there so much whining going on in this thread? IPS just offered their private parking lot for use that is close to a lot of potential action and everyone starts crying like little street racing babies. Clean the fucking sand out of your vaginas and just show up. If you're a douche, then you'll get denied; if you're not, then you'll get to stay.

End of simple story.

Guest Removed
Ummmm, considering that westside spot is just around the corner as is....some of the faster cars come in on trailers and tow trucks.and the last few weekends there have been alot. And havent you learned yet, your never done with the CAR.

Guest powers

There is more than enough room for what ever.

People always complain asbout not having

A. a central location yep got that

B. a location that has freeway access yep got that too

C. a location where they are not getting kicked out by the police yea pretty much got that covered

D. something close to a few "spots" yup check and check

As far as I am concerned it is a great spot.

Guest powers
Before I wear out a set of valve springs heading there and back, I'm going to have to ask Greg to guarantee me at least one good race.

That shouldn't be hard for the Don King of the racing scene :)

Pm me :)

Should have just put this in the seniors section.

Eric

Thanks, makes us feel better.

Anyways, I'm in. As soon as we get Brenden's Supra re-assembeled (hopefully tuesday or wednesday), we might come out there. Unless I should roll up in the Olds ;)

Why is there so much whining going on in this thread? IPS just offered their private parking lot for use that is close to a lot of potential action and everyone starts crying like little street racing babies. Clean the fucking sand out of your vaginas and just show up. If you're a douche, then you'll get denied; if you're not, then you'll get to stay.

End of simple story.

because there isn't any excuses to why said whiners don't show up, people will nit pick any spot you give them

thanks ips, i'll be out