An open spot

Guest powers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I wear out a set of valve springs heading there and back, I'm going to have to ask Greg to guarantee me at least one good race.

That shouldn't be hard for the Don King of the racing scene :)

Tinman, you and i need to race.

Thank you IPS for allowing us to congregate in your parking lot.

This is a great business move for IPS, when you race and you break, it is just a short tow to the shop. That is capitalism at its best! Hats off to IPS! :D

That and more people will be familiar with the location to!! I know I will definetely be doing more business as money arrives :)

i havent done "alot" of busniess with IPS but every time i have it has be an absoloute pleasure. the guys (and Michelle) at ips are by far some of the nicest ppl ive got parts from. not only are they willing to actually talk to you over the phone about you project but now they're leting us meet in there lot..unbeatable. IPS FTW!! :burn:

Guest 78novaman

How bad is the area? Aka I don't want random people showing and taking shit (like faceplates) out of cars or starting shit.

I know Frank Rd (right up the street) isn't the greatest from when I worked off of Refugee Rd/104 bypass. Is it similar?

Guest Removed

basiclly, its who ever they let in. im sure car loads of dunken teenagers wont be welcome, and asked too leave. But im not sure. whats are the rules for the lot?

NO burnouts,

NO tossing of the beer bottles

NO etc

?

Guest powers

uh the rules are show up. It is downtown area, if you are not a big enough bog to feel safe stay home and play xbox.

I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE. i INVENTED THE PIANO KEY NECK TIE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOTHING!!!

How bad is the area? Aka I don't want random people showing and taking shit (like faceplates) out of cars or starting shit.

I know Frank Rd (right up the street) isn't the greatest from when I worked off of Refugee Rd/104 bypass. Is it similar?

http://hotrodders.com/journal_photos/00005664/thumb_11356447841.jpg

I dont' think you have to worry