Looking for a shop to do an engine swap or rebuild

Guest Hal

Exactly like it says, I'm looking for a good shop to do either an engine swap or rebuild on my '95 jeep grand cherokee. I've gotten it torn down for the most part, but, I just ran out of time to actually do anything with it. I've called around to a few places and they all give me a $5000 estimate for a swap with a jasper rebuilt engine. I'm looking for something more around $3500 as the car isn't even worth $5k. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW, the engine is the 5.2l V8 Vin code Y.

...is it a stock for stock engine swap or a custom project?

either way, John Rutan at Byers Dublin is the man to call. 614.374.5116

he just swapped out an engine in my hyundai elantra (stock engine), had it done in about a day, did amazing work, amazing price, and great to deal with. you dont need to wait for any more responses...he is the man

Mr. Sigman, do you have a shop or would it be a garage type of deal? My grandma is the one who wants to pay for the work and she'll only allow me to take it to a shop I doubt I could change her mind either.

Thanks greg

Yes I can take care of your needs and I would need to price the motor but I am most sure I can be well under 3500

I am at

Max Muscle Cars

167-E cypress Street

740-927-1260

or cell 506-3019

(we were Obetz Auto repair but zoneing problems caused a move so we droped our dba)