Newb post - Don't hurt me too bad

87GT

Hello everyone. Someone from work metioned I check out this so here I am :)

I am driving a black 99 civic ex coupe 5 speed with swapped b20b and some other mods.

Do you have any large wings, random use of vinyl or sweet stereo equipment you would like to discuss

Do you have any large wings, random use of vinyl or sweet stereo equipment you would like to discuss

No, No, My stereo equipment is not sweet but it works. I want a better headunit though that works better with my ipod though. Something that lets me control more on browsing through the artists structure. The one I have now just starts in alphabetical order or I can do random. That sucks with 30 gig ipod when I really want to play a certain CD.

The book for the ipod link said there is a special way to setup a custom playlist but that doesn't work. I have a clarion mp3 player but I don't know the model number off the top of my head. The ipod uses a CENet connection.

Well atleast he did not say I got 20's and Fireball exhaust and a wing, 250HP ( Estimated ) or some shit.

Welcome aboard.

Never! It's just my daily driver! I don't need to fly to work

bought time you got in here shithead :). Figure out what going on with the car yet?

Not really. Wiring issue probably. I can't get the o2 sensor off. I use a wrench and it moves everything. My jack is too big to fit under the car since it lowered. Heh i need to find a big curb to drive over :D