how come its so hard to get any one to run this car?

Guest Whine

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

blue STFU.. when im ready too race perry. I'll fucking call him. not you. i understand your his left nut and all , i wanna deal with the guy driving and that owns the car. NOt someone swinging from his ball sack.

kthanksbye

Guest BLUE BY U
blue STFU.. when im ready too race perry. I'll fucking call him. not you. i understand your his left nut and all , i wanna deal with the guy driving and that owns the car. NOt someone swinging from his ball sack.

kthanksbye

Dont be a dick......dick, Perry cant post on here so he ask me to ask you!

Guest BLUE BY U
what , like i dont know how too get ahold of him? stop nut swinging dude. damn

Well then fucking call him, and quit getting your panys in a bunch. And just because i am freinds with him doesnt make me a nutswinger so take the high school insults somewhere else

Guest Removed

maybe you need too taKE THE HIGH SCHOOL SHIT SOME WHERE ELSE.

EVERYTIME I SEE YOU OR HEAR FROM YOU , YOUR TALKING ABOUT ME RACING SOMEONES ELSES SHIT, NOT YOURS , SOMEONE ELSES... THATS HIGH SCHOOL SHIT!

just STFU. maybe ill call him out when my trans is fixxed? maybe ill call him out after im done with the mini tubb. either way , its none of your fucking bissness. now is it.NO

just like all the other grove tuckins,u got too put your 2 cents in where it dont belong.

the hole reason my pantys have sand in them is cause of mofos like you.

My Trans is fucked up from the new motor, and im sick of explaining it too you dumb fucks. when its ready, i'll be calling everyone the fuck out.ok do you under stand that.

go back and reread this thread, I even said after my trans is fixxed , we'll try that.

j

My Trans is fucked up from the new motor, and im sick of explaining it too you dumb fucks. when its ready, i'll be calling everyone the fuck out.ok do you under stand that.

go back and reread this thread, I even said after my trans is fixxed , we'll try that.

http://www.columbusracing.com/showthread.php?t=27658

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsughno.gif

Guest Removed
is that supposed to be intimidating??????????

you mean like tryying to intimidating someone with ( I know this guy, hes got like the fastest bike around) or even ( i know this guy, he has this nova or this monte) AT least when im talking shit too someone, Im talking about my shit. Not nut swinging off someone elses shit. Oh thats right, you dont have anything fast enough but your bike and your mouth too run with me. :rolleyes: when you want too come at me with something too race "thats yours", and not someone elses shit. then come talk shit too me.

besides , didnt you get all pissy with me in pm about jeff doing the same thing too you. when i had no idea what the fuck you was bitching at me about :confused:

ips...lol...are they gonna have a nitrous...they made a wreck of my nitrous supply at my last event...i even double checked before the race and it was a go...and at the last minute they balied..leaving a bunch without nitrous....just would have liked to known sooner. alot of people was pissed. and quess who they was pissed at...not ips. thats cool they opened the lot for you guys though.

when you run out u run out. refils are not avail till monday. we ran out on friday.

when you run out u run out. refils are not avail till monday. we ran out on friday.

this was at an event that happened on aug 6th., lets end it now though, i said what i wanted to say.