how come its so hard to get any one to run this car?

Guest Whine

Guest Removed
we would take a little spot from you...hoods closed...bbf vs sbc

Junk yard motor vs built motor

12.80 N/a vs low 11s N/a

and your wanting cars off me :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

I might aswell hand him my money :(

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
super chevy is arround 60 for sat and sun. and 10 for friday. and 32 for specators for the weekend . well that was last years prices.

dont forget buy backs!

so you'll race him for say $250?

Guest Removed
hey rob when did you want to go to trails on a friday?
dont have my trans parts yet.waiting on 2 more peices. then i can come get my valve body and some braided hoses, new cooler, etc.

Be at the CR track day, so i can waste you and everyone else here on the same day. thats hopefully when i'll have the trans done ,in and some track testing done.

I put mufflers on brians truck , just too come see you on the street.

he said for shits

Guest Removed

made a big difference just like putting mufflers on mine, Its going too sound sick at 8000rpm plus on the bottle! his trans WILL die a horrible death.

but we will see if we can make a record run with a stone stock 7.5 rearend, only none stock part in it is the wheel studs and gear lube

Junk yard motor vs built motor

12.80 N/a vs low 11s N/a

and your wanting cars off me :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

I might aswell hand him my money :(

far from built...its just a throw together 350, hell like they said before, he pumped the tires up and rolled it out of the field, and raced it. how fast can it really be? .....maybe 275 to the wheels! so yeah this junkyard sbc vs your junkyard bbf...

Guest Removed
far from built...its just a throw together 350, hell like they said before, he pumped the tires up and rolled it out of the field, and raced it. how fast can it really be? .....maybe 275 to the wheels! so yeah this junkyard sbc vs your junkyard bbf...

well low 11's on motor , and what low 10s, high 9s on spray :confused:

Ive seen the car run before. Ive been around the street racing on the west side for some time...Im not falling for that .

1 on the flag? and soon as the trans is fixxed in mine?

Guest Removed
did you see that some where? because ive never seen it run.

I watched it take out the yellow vette(low 11 sec car at the time, when he can shift) last year, and a few others over the years.hes hung out down here a lot over the years

Guest Removed
cars might not run as good on the street, the track is a whole different story.

the monte will not have spray on it...he wont spray it no more.

put the bottle down :eek:

I havent even been able too use mine yet :(

I saw that car spin the tires 1/2 down the race and yes this was from 3 cars behind it. Rob when I raced him my car trapped 130 at the track but I did have the worse launch ever, but even if I did have a 100% perfect launch I still would of not had enough to beat him. The monte was fast then, I dunno about now but I wouldnt imagine Perry making it go slower.

i sure hope they have some good dig cars at this meet. i dont like going to these car shows with nothing nothing but rice....before you guys say anything about the rice, thats your thing not mine. but i prefer to see rwd american cars that run dig. so please dont rant about it. we all have our own opinion.

I saw that car spin the tires 1/2 down the race and yes this was from 3 cars behind it. Rob when I raced him my car trapped 130 at the track but I did have the worse launch ever, but even if I did have a 100% perfect launch I still would of not had enough to beat him. The monte was fast then, I dunno about now but I wouldnt imagine Perry making it go slower.

its still the same way...just been abused more.

Guest Removed

sam, it doesnt matter what you trap, i bet the monte doesnt trap that high!

all you ever do is spin.and he wanted cars off me when he was spraying it.

so what does that tell you, cause i know they have seen my car run.

when they dont do that flash light bull shit, give me a flagger :o

or atleast let the flash light guy stand in the middle like the flagger