how come its so hard to get any one to run this car?

Guest Whine

and still, no one has stepped up to race this monte after 50 post? could you imagine if we had a race for everyone of these grammer teachers? i quess you have them on any fourm you go to! their mouths are always faster than their car. there is no need to get mad...you got to be fast at something! Inbred? wtf is that? i didnt know we were bringing your family into this bitch!

anyway, now that grammer school is over, is anyone ready to step up and get owned by the monte?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you id race you at super chevy? wtf

we want a fair race....we dont have turbo and nos!...would you mind if we brought the nova? we would run that on motor to all your turbo and nos. heads up. or you can just give us the break with the monte? how much?

and still, no one has stepped up to race this monte after 50 post? could you imagine if we had a race for everyone of these grammer teachers? i quess you have them on any fourm you go to! their mouths are always faster than their car. there is no need to get mad...you got to be fast at something! Inbred? wtf is that? i didnt know we were bringing your family into this bitch!

anyway, now that grammer school is over, is anyone ready to step up and get owned by the monte?

I already garunteed you a race. All you have to do is show up.

Be at D-day on the 1st, we are bringing some dig cars that would be more than happy to dig with you.

A few dig cars will be with us, so you will have your race.

no not perry. my car? well its not done yet. and if you knew me, you would know i like setting up races. the only reason im pushing his car...is i wanna see races happen. he ask me to come on and try to get some shit stirred up....but it looks like its stirring in the wrong way. shit i have my own board to tend too. im just fucking around over here to see if we could get something rolling...i hope mattv8 takes us up on a race.

then we can say this thread wasnt worthless after all.

I already garunteed you a race. All you have to do is show up.

A few dig cars will be with us, so you will have your race.

and this is the meet at qs&l? or norwalk?

then we can say this thread wasnt worthless after all.

That would be a fucking miracle. My prediction while this thread was in its incipient stages was that you would cause some people to get so confused that their noses would start to bleed.

Then again, maybe you are some sort of supergenius who can throw people off gaurd with your super confusing hillbilly jargon. That's probably it.

I applaud your genius, blue collar savant.

That would be a fucking miracle. My prediction while this thread was in its incipient stages was that you would cause some people to get so confused that their noses would start to bleed.

Then again, maybe you are some sort of supergenius who can throw people off gaurd with your super confusing hillbilly jargon. That's probably it.

I applaud your genius, blue collar savant.

Whatud u say bout' my mama'!

Guest Removed
we had that monte out last night and you talk about scared! ....we was giving gw wins and still nobody would take it up.... wtf people? ...its only a full bodied monte ss with a 60 over 350 with a/c!...7.5 rear end...not a 8.5 ...a 7.5 smallest one they make for that car.....all motor....full interior... full weight car..we tried to race a monte that sit gutted and i mean real gutted with a 400 sb... slicks... an 8.5 rear...we offered 6 and still wouldnt take it...wtf is wrong? dont anybody race anymore without a gw..hell we gave a gw and still wouldnt race???

ANY TAKERS? $$$$ WE WILL GIVE YOU A GW!

GW=guaranteed win...and i didnt want to put anyones name out...but im sure some people know which monte...

cause said monte has wore out some of the cars on here and took there money.. And why would he not open his hood for me? It sure dont sound like NO sbc, more like a bbc

well all i have is a 355. 30 over 350. and the turbo motor is not built yet thats a 421" motor. im not shy about it i dont lie and i dont street race but if you want friday sat or sun at super chevy we can line up the monte or nova. I dont race for money either. i have no point to prove.

Guest Removed
i dont see a prob with opening the hood...he had it open for everyone to see the other night.

That is the issue, last year down at the point. he had the hood open for a minute, someone asked if id race him, I wanted too look under the hood :confused: he said the latch is broke.... :confused:

you guys know I got junk, hell i left my hood off for you :o

and your cops arent freindly BTW

That is the issue, last year down at the point. he had the hood open for a minute, someone asked if id race him, I wanted too look under the hood :confused: he said the latch is broke.... :confused:

you guys know I got junk, hell i left my hood off for you :o

and your cops arent freindly BTW

we would take a little spot from you...hoods closed...bbf vs sbc

Guest Removed
i dont see a prob with opening the hood...he had it open for everyone to see the other night.

:rolleyes: and the next weekend it has the even faster, bigger, what have you, Motor in it. Ive seen all the tricks. Just like your boy coiled up, thats a 351w, no 302. It didnt matter too me, it was a race. and we all had some fun.

ANd ill be back out that way when my car is a different color :D