how come its so hard to get any one to run this car?

Guest Whine

we had that monte out last night and you talk about scared! ....we was giving gw wins and still nobody would take it up.... wtf people? ...its only a full bodied monte ss with a 60 over 350 with a/c!...7.5 rear end...not a 8.5 ...a 7.5 smallest one they make for that car.....all motor....full interior... full weight car..we tried to race a monte that sit gutted and i mean real gutted with a 400 sb... slicks... an 8.5 rear...we offered 6 and still wouldnt take it...wtf is wrong? dont anybody race anymore without a gw..hell we gave a gw and still wouldnt race???

ANY TAKERS? $$$$ WE WILL GIVE YOU A GW!

GW=guaranteed win...and i didnt want to put anyones name out...but im sure some people know which monte...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn...well how cool is that....now why...hell never mind ...my mouth is shut on this topic...damn...i just thought that guy was playin around with his sig...hmmm..do you guys get busted alot?

why did everyone go too pep boys? go down too ips tonight.

ips...lol...are they gonna have a nitrous...they made a wreck of my nitrous supply at my last event...i even double checked before the race and it was a go...and at the last minute they balied..leaving a bunch without nitrous....just would have liked to known sooner. alot of people was pissed. and quess who they was pissed at...not ips. thats cool they opened the lot for you guys though.

if you wanna run pm me...i dont think i wanna talk about racing on the street over here anymore....geeesh! im still flustered....we dont run for giggles either....but we will make it fair...even if you need 15!!!!! but shit get real how fast can that monte be???

wouldnt you consider that race above a gw...that car had twice what we had..and we still would have spotted him 6..we just wanna fair race...and im saying we was giving a gw away last night just to race...now that 30 car for 1000...humm lets see could that be fair? so explain to me the mods on that stang!

Guest powers
isp...lol...are they gonna have a nitrous...they made a wreck of my nitrous supply at my last event...i even double checked before the race and it was a go...and at the last minute they balied..leaving a bunch without nitrous....just would have liked to known sooner. alot of people was pissed. and quess who they was pissed at...not isp. thats cool they opened the lot for you guys though.

WOW i was being nice and offered to sell nitrous at cost for your event. I figured hey maybe they would say provided by bla bla bla. I had over 200lbs of it on monday. We had ALOT of fills that I did not know about. I went to Valley gas on saturday before the event and was told sorry don't have any sold out last 4 64lb bottles yesterday, we will have more on Monday. I sent you an email explaining the situation and you never responded. I asked you what I could do to make the situation better, you never responded.

As far as I see it you can take you car that no one wants to race somewhere else if you want to be butt hurt. If you want to talk it over with me I am the 300lb tall guy with the big mouth.

i did put your name saying thanks for suppying nitrous at the event..under your name and ips...it was posted on the board...i would have thought just like everyone else..that you would have had that supply put back for the event...if you had it promised...i was willing to do anything to get nos fills for my members...and im just telling you it made me look like bad promising these people that you would be there and i get an e-mail the night before the race...telling me you dont have any.

and this meaning what? If you want to talk it over with me I am the 300lb tall guy with the big mouth. are you challenging a fight over me telling my side of the story?

over some bs nitrous...im just saying what happened. and i caught the shit end of it...whats done is done....and are you saying we are not aloud on your lot? if not thats cool...was looking forward to racing some of these people that say they will race the monte.