mario gutted!

Guest Whine

i heard thru the grapevine that 1slow93 will be gutting mario ass...for 2000.00.!!!! and when 1slow93 done gutting that ass 2fa$t4u want sloppy seconds with his junkyard nova....he said after he straps one in his ass hes gonna strap a bra around those big ass titties....old disco dancin mofo...

message as per request from 2fast. not me so dont ban me...lol

he said you guys wont let him on here. as you can see its a message from 2fast...no pun intended from me...but he is a friend of mine and well friends do friends favors from time to time.

I'm sure he's glad you came on here to talk shit for him.

i was on the phone with him telling me what to put in this message to mario...if mario dont post here i will tell him that.

Guest BLUE BY U
OK, Tommys screen name on here is 93monster, and yes him and mario have a race locked in for the cr track meet. so why does everyone on here have to be gay and attack grammer like always?

OK, Tommys screen name on here is 93monster, and yes him and mario have a race locked in for the cr track meet. so why does everyone on here have to be gay and attack grammer like always?

gay attack, dude did you read the post? I did several times just to try to understand what he was trying to say. Its one thing to have misspelled words (everyone makes mistakes) his gibberish isn't even readable. He would almost be better off to type random words and have a better change of it making sense then that shit he posted.

I'm no saint and my grammer and spelling suck as well. but I will at least reread my shit aloud to make sure its at least understandable.

gay attack, dude did you read the post? I did several times just to try to understand what he was trying to say. Its one thing to have misspelled words (everyone makes mistakes) his gibberish isn't even readable. He would almost be better off to type random words and have a better change of it making sense then that shit he posted.

I'm no saint and my grammer and spelling suck as well. but I will at least reread my shit aloud to make sure its at least understandable.

Thanks for using twenty times as many words to say the exact same thing I did less effectively. You're an idiot.

Cute kids though.

Because the post was literally unreadable, you dumb hillbilly.

if its still unreadable, i quess you're the one who has a grammer problem. i fixed the couple of words that was spelled wrong 2 days ago...wtf people? are we racing or running a spelling bee?...maybe you should put a spell check on your board like everyone else does....and then you might have more racing and less ranting about spelling. have you ever thought of that?

if its still unreadable, i quess you're the one who has a grammer problem. i fixed the couple of words that was spelled wrong 2 days ago...wtf people? are we racing or running a spelling bee?...maybe you should put a spell check on your board like everyone else does....and then you might have more racing and less ranting about spelling. have you ever thought of that?

You definitely have a Nextel cel phone.