Handling characteristics of an 03 Mustang Cobra?

Guest Mekkahfire

irs rear end makes them handle better than a gt. they are abetter handling car than a gt period, but its still a mustang. wiht a set of springs, shocks they are a different beast.

strut bars and any other chassis component will help out as well.

but it isnt what a vette is out of the box.

Im curious about the handling characteristics of an 03 Mustang Cobra. Anyone have first hand experience? Are they a wet noodle chassis?

Its a 78 fairmont with IRS. They handle bbetter then the GT...and thats about it. They can be made to handle better, but are limited by the fact that they are polished turds.

Its a 78 fairmont with IRS. They handle bbetter then the GT...and thats about it. They can be made to handle better, but are limited by the fact that they are polished turds.

wait didn't you champion a tbird? don't be mad ford didn't polish your turd

Let me just follow up my comment with something else. It is no C5/C6, but it's better than most any other Mustang out there, and a lot of other cars on the road. It's also much better than my 2000 Formula was. But let's be honest, I really don't care about the twistys... ;)