Drifting and nascar

wnaplay1647545503

it would not be a fair fight if it was some scca guys and drifters, the scca guys could drift and turn both but the drifters could not turn a fast lap to save there life

I disagree. Some of the best grip drivers in the world are drifters, simply because then know what makes a car slide and what doesnt.

People like the drift king himself, Keiichi Tsuchiya, are good examples of this.

Interesting, I want to see it on Cup car's though, for both sides. NASCAR drivers work to fight drift, but do it alot, in cars MUCH more powerful than the cars the drifters use. Setting up a cup car to drift takes little more than a wedge adjustment for th car to get real loose and drift. But I figure it will be done in drifter cars.

I disagree. Some of the best grip drivers in the world are drifters, simply because then know what makes a car slide and what doesnt.

People like the drift king himself, Keiichi Tsuchiya, are good examples of this.

As much as I think this kid is annoying, he does have some truth to his comment here.

I don't know what the hell grip is but if you are saying that real road course drivers are going into drift then that was what I said in the first place. All drift is a exercise in car control nothing more. Drifters are just taking the destrusive things that race drivers avoid in order to make the car last 500 mile/24hr/whatever and they mixed it with figure skating and called it a sport.