Vista Screen Shots From my Wallmart Hp Laptop

SpaceGhost

All in all I think it is sweet. I got a free copy from Microsoft lastnight. They offered 100k copies for download for free. Unfortunatly I am not part of the test group from June 30th so I have a 14 day time bomb. If some one had a MSDN account and has a key for build 5336 I would really apreciate it if some how it finds it's way to my PM box if not no biggie.

The Download was 2.58GB! You have to burn it on a DVD. I think it contains 7-8 different versions. I am posting from it now it is a little faster than XP with searches and opening windows than my XPSP2 but maybe the Laptop need reformatted anyway........

i've got pre-rc1 build 5536 (same one in the screens) installed on a different drive right now and an image of it as well, sitting on my desktop

if you happened to download the beta2 which was totally free for everyone last month, then you can use that same key with it without any problems

J.R.

This is my first copy, I have no key. :( It is no big deal I guess to reformat, I only have windows and antivirus and word, excel and frontpage loaded on here. I have no issues exept that there is only 1 antivirus that works for it right now, I looked on symantec for the update and cannot find it and Windows will not let me install Norton antivirus on it.

J.R. will you pm me when you hear about RC1 being ready for download you seem to be on top of things. Or do you know where I can go to sign up for a key and download RC1 when it comes out?