Games, stuff, car parts

Miller

I realize this is not the automotive section but I did not feel like wasting a thread on two random things. Here is what happens to be for sale.

FEAR PC game - Sold

Condemned PC game - $15

Call of Duty PC game w/expansion pack - $15

Linksys 4 port + wireless b router w/ wireless card - $30

3800 series stock cam + valvesprings - pick them up

Xmod corvette w/motor, gear, suspension upgrade needs soldered - $25

fbody billet antenna - $10

Stainless steal pontiac fbody letters - $20

scsi 36 gb 10,000 rpm hard driver - $30

Windows xp Professional Edition Service Pack 2 unreged new - $50

Windows xp x86 edition - $50

Microsoft office professional enterprise edition 2003 unreg new - Sold

The card is PCI express for a desktop. I have both Microsoft XP Service Pack 2 and Microsoft XP x86 Edition for sale so make an offer on either. Also, the Office discs include, word, outlook express, excel, and powerpoint.

Enterprise Edition software means that X company or individual pays Microsoft a mad amount of money for a single license. Then, that license can be applied to unlimited PCs without MS locking out the OS due to duplicate license numbers.

It's best used in an environment where there's hundreds or thousands of PCs that all utilize the same OS (like a call center), so that for a flat fee, they can all run an OS and each one doesn't have to purchased separately.

Yes, you can install it on as many computers as you want with full rights to upgrades, service packs, etc and Microsoft will never question you.

If you were to go buy a copy from like Best Buy and install it on a computer, then go and try to install it on another computer, they'd deny the installation because it's a single license only meant for one computer an nothing more.

Does that make more sense?