D-day postponed

coltboostin

Due to tropical depression Eresto’s antics, the organizers have decided to move D-=day back one full week.. This will also give us more time to better organize the event, and get a few more cars in our armada that flaked out for this run. Tilley will do the same on the C-bus end.

Again, no action tonight, even if it stays dry. We will try the Same meet, same time, same itinerary, on September 8th. Call off work, find a baby sitter, do what you have to do. Be there or be a fag, and I don’t want to here ANY excuses this time around.

Good plan. :thumbup:

JP was too scared to ever show his face down there when y'all knew he was coming anyways.

The decision was made after discussing it with several of the higher ups.

Also,

Trent

Chris

Team AMC

The Akron Horsepower crew

Baulked because of the weather.

Jamie, as well as everyone else was weary. Its a long drive to watch it rain.

If it does not happen next week them we are really up a creek.

I went up to QS&L, the only problem was I lost my voice and I'm running a temp of 100. It was so bad I had to pull over on 71 and let my wife drive. Bad idea.... definitely. Its kind of hard to meet people when you cant talk! I'll catch you guys next week.

Guest tehprofessor
well linn whipped some dudes ass tonight idk who it was. but i wanna see that video. and the racing of the camaro vs all the vettes was sick tonight. i was rolling with my dude in the yellow convt 5.0 fun night tonight guys

Guest Removed
i will be out tonight ready to race. rob, if no one else shows up i guess its just you and me.

Man i wish i would have swung down just too watch you put the beat down on old boy, but having 5 teeth pulling friday morning kind of put the hamper on my weekend. hopefully my trans parts will be here soon, I can get too rebuilding, and hopefully have it in and tested by the weekend, but only time will tell. :)