New to CR

koolrayz

Hello,

I live in lexington about 4 miles from Mid-Ohio sports car course, I just moved from mansfield last month. i bought my car new and started modding it right away. some of the people on the board know me from COFBA. I like to drag race. I havent done much street racing the last year or so but I do enjoy it when i can. I dont get out alot because I work 7 days a week, only get 2 days off a month. I like track rentals the best and look forward to racing some of you later this month.

15x7.5 with 5" bs

summit model # CLL005755547

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?Ntt=CLL005755547&searchinresults=false&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&N=+115&y=10&x=31

there a little narrow for the tire but the 15x10 look like ass

as far as clearance i had to cut the rear bumper cover and beat the front a little. i have adjustable LCA's and panhard bar.

as far as the 28x12.5's go i dont know.

Yep...stock. I am going to start using pics of yours and saying they are mine! LOL.

I find it funny that you have been throwing out challenges all over the board and no one has taken you up on it. I was waiting for someone to make that mistake!

stock *cough* *cough*, and he's pulling the wheels, fucking nice

actualy i have pictures of it with the wheels that high when the engine was stock,,, and a 250 shot

is this the imfamous "RAYS TA?" i remember seeing your car on park sometimes when i was up in manny for college. i talked to you briefly when we were filling up.

That would be me. I used to work 3-11 and i would be up there all the time. I only lived about a half mile from there. about 2 years ago i went to 11pm to 7 am and it made it harder to go.