CLB v CLE - 9/8/06 - MEET INFO

Dr. Pomade

i thought i saw quite a few people from here out there...it was a good turn out for sure...first time ive been out in a couple years...it was good to see a lot of the cars that i normally just see online

so did the busa that got trailered in ever get out of the parking lot??

Was nice, almost wish people had badges I just look for poeple i know on the board by there CAr, and you can't miss the 83 buick its a fucking tank :) and pretty sexy under the hood. Good to hang out.. Rico showed up , Hes not the same guy in person. People need to put there E-penis's away hehehe.

the busa made two runs and lost both. what i didnt understand was that the rider had no leathers, eye protection or headlight???

As far as the headlight goes, its one of his actual track only bikes. He never rides that thing anywhere. Just at the track and of course the street in short bursts.

As far as the helmet, leathers, and eye protection.......I have no answer. I guess; To each, his own.

Last night was fuckin awesome. At least when we got kicked out, the cop was pretty cool about it i thought. All he said was "time to leave" and that was that. Anyone see that black civic hatch that looked like nothing, but was fast as hell?!?

i made the hour trip to columbus in my black daytona. didnt really meet anyone...too shy i guess.

the busa made two runs and lost both. what i didnt understand was that the rider had no leathers, eye protection or headlight???

You asked us for directions when you were leaving. That car is hot. 16v?

harry was on the busa and beside linn seen the race where harry did where a helment and it came off on the big end

p.s. sonny cant get races down here unless he jumps on 636s and the other guy jumps on a busa and sonny still beat the guy on a busa{and he let the guy on the busa pick the 636 it was a true 636}