CLB v CLE - 9/8/06 - MEET INFO

Dr. Pomade

A lot of people are asking for clarification about the meet tonight. So, in order to make it a little more noticeable for everyone, here's a new thread to highlight some information:

1. We'll meet at QS&L at 7:30ish. That's when the CLE guys are supposedly rolling in. The plan is to bullshit for a little, get some dinner or whatever, set up some stuff, and then cruise somewhere.

2. In all likelihood, we will end up cruising out to IPS, or we'll end up there at some point during the night. I'd imagine that we should be at IPS around 11pm.

3. So, in sum: if you can't make it out to QS&L earlier (7:30ish), then be at IPS later (11ish).

Damn it Johnny Failure bravo, I cant believe you just started a new thread about this. What the fuck were you thinking? God, I hate when there are multiple threads about the same topic on a message board. Just messin. See ya tonight man! You down for getting the BIG ASS tube O' Beer? It was tasty!

Also, I was really trying to keep this all in one thread (i.e., the initial one), as I hate it when a site has 6,387 threads all about one thing, which then forces you to look at every one of them to find out what's going on. So, thanks, John Tilley, for fucking up the program.

:D

Well, I am upset. The #1 roll car AND the #1 dig car will not be present-i will explain why at the meet. Hell the 2-10ish dig cars wont be coming. A lot have people have backed out, with weak excuses varying from I have no money fro gas to attend a pee-wee football game?! WTF is wrong with people these days?

Whatever. I will be there is a few with some car to have some fun. I will be bring maybe 15% of the cars I originally wanted to. Fucking great.

Tilley, you getter bring your Nikes. The DrZ06 vs. Coltboostin improve race is on!

um.... hes 18 so he'll be up for anything, find him a race he'll might run with it, but i asked him earlier if he would run it and he thought it would be to loud for someone not to give a shit as distictive the car is and asheavily populated as columbus is. we'll see.