anyone work at ricart used cars...megamall?

evan9381

got a guy at work who is looking at a car up at the megamall, he was up there last night but i guess the guy was trying to dick him around and make him pay more down than what was agreed...original agreement was 1000 down, he came w/ 750 cash and a check for 500, and when the guy verified funds, they found out he had more than enough to do another 500 down...1750 total, and was tryin to make him pay that, so he walked out

if anyone works up there, or knows someone who does, post or PM me some names i can give him thats not gonna try to dick him around more

That's everywhere you go. They keep digging to see how much the buyer can REALLY come up with, then find a way to tack on fees or services elsewhere to make up the difference.

The few places I've bought from get my repeated business, as they know not to fuck with me. I've pulled some unorthodox moves and gained their respect just for having the balls to do things.

Tell him to go somewhere else and try again. Stick to his guns, and don't tell them how much you really have, they take advantage of it.

well i guess the thing is the car is for his significant other, and he wont be driving it but maybe once a week, so he doesnt want to put down more than what he has offered on the car...i mean, they want like 9,xxx for the car, and hes willing to put 1250 down, but they keep trying to get him to do more...i cant believe they would lose a sale over an extra 500$ on a DP

Fuck Ricart they can fucking blow me, The fucked me once and never again. They are known for shady practices its on the Paydays site talking about ricart directly on numeroccasion fucking poeple over.

I don't care what kinda car it is also never buy a car at sticker

He'll be doing a better deal if he gets financing through his bank, and then gets the car from someplace other than Ricart. Make sure he gets a Carfax HIMSELF, do not trust one that the dealer "had done". A trusted mechanic's inspection is a good idea too, Ricart sells a lot of cars with unreported crash damage.