Impressions from 9-8-06

coltboostin

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell your fags up there that they're not backing us, they're backing their loud mouths that spew too many excuses.

Fucking cry me a river. I'll find the world's smallest violin to play their song.

I am not going to be able to run. The Laser is awaiting some tranny refinements, nitrous and ignition upgrades. I'm also pretty busy working on the twin engined, AWD, 8 second capable Colt. I know I would have been the fastest in the 14 second bracket.

I am the one who had the black colt. JP told me I was getting bashed on these forums so I wanted to read this action. I don't see that I am getting bashed but there seems to be some untruths.

I never told anybody I would not race there. I never gave one excuse

I raced the bad ass blue vette (results were questionable, but I raced)

I wanted to race the Black Neon, but he said his car was broken.

I wanted to race the yellow vette, but he would only dig race and wanted money for it also. (I drive a colt I am poor)

I drove all that way to come check out your guys seen, witch is bad ass and better then our seen, but the cars I saw there that night were nowhere near the hype that I had heard about.

I don't know who anybody on these forums are, but everybody I met in columbus was cool as hell, and I leftthinking man those guys are awsome. Yet I read this thing online and I can't belive these are the same people I talked to.

I have every intention of bringing my car to the track rental, but my best ET is 12.50 so I would not expect much. I would like to see a 130+ trap speed though.

I am the one who had the black colt. JP told me I was getting bashed on these forums so I wanted to read this action. I don't see that I am getting bashed but there seems to be some untruths.

I never told anybody I would not race there. I never gave one excuse

I raced the bad ass blue vette (results were questionable, but I raced)

I wanted to race the Black Neon, but he said his car was broken.

I wanted to race the yellow vette, but he would only dig race and wanted money for it also. (I drive a colt I am poor)

I drove all that way to come check out your guys seen, witch is bad ass and better then our seen, but the cars I saw there that night were nowhere near the hype that I had heard about.

I don't know who anybody on these forums are, but everybody I met in columbus was cool as hell, and I leftthinking man those guys are awsome. Yet I read this thing online and I can't belive these are the same people I talked to.

I have every intention of bringing my car to the track rental, but my best ET is 12.50 so I would not expect much. I would like to see a 130+ trap speed though.

Issue here is that your friend JP lies and it gets old and annoying. You see he lied to you saying you were getting bashed which was not the case. Everyone from the Cleveland area is welcome here anytime with the exception of JP. I mean I cannot say that for everyone but that is how I feel.

It is exhausting to read his indirect posts.

Thanks for comming down. And out of curiousity what was the "hype" promised? I mean no one here promised or spoke of any hype. What did JP say there was going to be?

I'll put $100 out there that says the IPS EVO will trap 140mph, if they ever decide to take it to the track. Any takers?

I'll accept your bet as long as the car is running a GT35. No other stipulations. Are you willing to go for more? :)

Honestly I was expecting 10-15 1000+ HP cars.JP did not say this, but from all the hype I just kinda got that impression. I am not saying in anyway I disapointed in your sceen. Like I said it was awsome. I was just expecting to see more faster (800hp) cars.

So anyway I do look forward to seeing you guys up at Norwalk. I would also like to make a another run down this summer, but time is getting short.

As for JP I consider him my friend, and belive it or not he really does know a lot about cars and what he is talking about. (JP please don't take offense) The problem is his mouth sometimes gets away from him. Give him the benifit of the doubt he is just a kid and know a lot and has seen a lot for somebody his age.

You think he is anoying now you should have seen him 2 years ago....LOL

Welcome to CR.

Are you running a jet engine in your Colt? No = no care :D

To elaborate a bit on Greg's words, MOST Cleveland people are allowed here, if they control their mouths. There was a few bans handed out because most of the asses that got one made JP look like Ghandi. At least you come across as civil and someone not out just to piss people off.

Big difference between you and the asses that were forced to see the door. Norwalk on the 29th :D

Issue here is that your friend JP lies and it gets old and annoying. You see he lied to you saying you were getting bashed which was not the case. Everyone from the Cleveland area is welcome here anytime with the exception of JP. I mean I cannot say that for everyone but that is how I feel.

It is exhausting to read his indirect posts.

Thanks for comming down. And out of curiousity what was the "hype" promised? I mean no one here promised or spoke of any hype. What did JP say there was going to be?

I told him he was geting heat from RC, which he is.

He got the forums mixed up, but thanks for trying Powers.

I was just expecting to see more faster (800hp) cars.

Keep in mind that Columbus is no different than most cities. You'll only see 10-20% of the local cars out on any given night. Add to that the fact that a certain percentage of cars are always on the disabled list.

Glad you enjoyed the trip down. :)

Yeah that is mycar, that was from the week before we came down. The video was a bit misleading. At the time he made that video we were under the impression the car was dynoed at 700hp the way it was when I raced it. We found out after the fact it was on pump gas and low boost, so it is not nearly as fast as the video makes it seem like. (Car is really slow now "BOOM...knocka knocka" lol)

As for the whole MPH 60 foot comment. That is correct if you are only talkign 1/4mile. I built a FWD (WWD) car because back when I had my AWD and my RRD cars I found it was very rare to get into a dig race (you guys do it more then us). So I build a front driver.

Regardless of who won the race between me and matt (blue vette) I was there hanging with him in a car that has mustered up no better then a 12.52 @128.

So when it comes to highway racing MPH has a lot to do with it. Thats just my .02 cents.

Yes, I know the owner well. He has been very busy with the shop, but he has a street car int he works. He just tunned a 900+whp LS1 last night. If anything goes on the 29th, I will get him to come out.

Don't bother. When Leo wants to have a fast car at an event he calls me. And im already going to be there lol