This would be awesome anti theft

wnaplay1647545503

Watch, some pussy will get busted trying to steal a car because of this device, then turn around and sue the car owner for the bullshit that is "emotional distress". Of course, knowing the "wisdom" of our court system I can see them winning a case like that. :nono:

Watch, some pussy will get busted trying to steal a car because of this device, then turn around and sue the car owner for the bullshit that is "emotional distress". Of course, knowing the "wisdom" of our court system I can see them winning a case like that. :nono:

QFT

Our wonderful judicial system, taking the freedoms and safety away from law abiding citzens and making criminal rich at the insurence companies expense one case at a time.

The intruder can be extracted with a hot wire? Fun! So it basically fills the cabin with solid styrofoam... how is that not supposed to kill whoever is trapped inside? Not that i am on the side of thieves but come on guys, the punishment should fit the crime. The next thing will be cops wanting surface to surface missiles for their cruisers to they can 'intercept' speeders from afar... when will it end? Just get a car alarm with a 2-way remote and get on with your lives.

Yea, I am kinda iffy on this one. After this stuff gets all over the place how do you clean it up? Can you imagine a spider or something inside, triggering the sensors and boom..Instant car full of crap..Would that be considered totalled?

i saw that in a movie. with wesley snipes and sylvester stallone. Demolition man' date=' anyone remember that?[/quote']

yes

this is one more set proving the the demolition man prophecies.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/119925.htm

http://politicalhumor.about.com/b/a/017452.htm