High volume powder coaters in the area?

Science Abuse

how soon do you need them? i had a guy do a set of wheels for me in a few days...i dont know how he could handle 15000 parts, but maybe check w/ him and see if hes interested...hes at james/70, in that little industrial park on the right before you hit refugee rd exit (i believe)

his name is jason 614.207.4705

Guest 4dooralero
there is these guys AT HALL's POWDER COATING LLC we can handle any item that fits in our 6'x4'x4' oven, from air cleaners to valve covers. We also powder coat motorcycle frames and wheels as well. You can choose from hundreds of colors as well as differant textures...wrinkles, hammertones, candies etc. Our address is 189 Unit D West Olentangy St. Powell, Ohio 43065. We are located in the Village Industrial Park 1/2 mile east of Sawmill Pkwy. Call us at (614)789-0648.

Thanks for all the replies. Given our customers usage, and how long we've been working on this, we may be needing them done pretty quickly. Right now I'm probing, who we go with is up to my new boss, who is kind of a dousche. He's not going to approve spending for "some guy". For alot of reasons, Corprate only wants to deal with proper buisness entities. :\

there is these guys AT HALL's POWDER COATING LLC we can handle any item that fits in our 6'x4'x4' oven, from air cleaners to valve covers. We also powder coat motorcycle frames and wheels as well. You can choose from hundreds of colors as well as differant textures...wrinkles, hammertones, candies etc. Our address is 189 Unit D West Olentangy St. Powell, Ohio 43065. We are located in the Village Industrial Park 1/2 mile east of Sawmill Pkwy. Call us at (614)789-0648.

Can you pick up? :)

Thats our next hurdle, once we select a powder coater. These things are heavy, they're boxed up 100 pce/box. Since they're narrow and flat, this makes the box an almost solid hunk of steel, 'bout 50lb each. Our inventory is about 6600 of these 50lb boxes, thats 330,000 lb. :)

I'll get a price then we'll see how we'll ship'm.

i know who the guys is that runs the powder coating company in deleware. i worked with him at wolfden products in plain city which is his daytime job. he does powdercoating on the side. hes an alright guy but i dont know how his capacities are. i would leave messages (you probably have) but he takes calls at work sometimes.