Need some Insight

Big Steve

right now I have a 98 mustang GT. I have really not touched it yet. I am debating to go ahead and and rip the block apart and start from scratch, or make another investment and go from there. I only dropped a new manifold and induction into it!! I am leaning on a "05" GTO, "04" Mach 1, or a "04" Cobra. What would be the best route? Which one would I do the best with spending from $8000 to $15,000in mods alone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rgjD1lXEs

I would say go ls2, but they are heavy. At 400hp they are 4.9 0-60. My TA went 5.0 at 325. I know I said get a goat at moms, but I thought about it and for the price its not worth it. Get an 04 cobra and use the exta money to make a 500 hp car so you can keep up with me :D Let me know when you go look at cars again.

I would say go ls2, but they are heavy. At 400hp they are 4.9 0-60. My TA went 5.0 at 325. I know I said get a goat at moms, but I thought about it and for the price its not worth it. Get an 04 cobra and use the exta money to make a 500 hp car so you can keep up with me :D Let me know when you go look at cars again.

Please don't quote stupid magazine-racer 0-60 times while having a T/A in your sig with the wheels up. It's wrong in so many ways.

Of the cars mentioned, the 03-04 Cobra is the best bang for the buck performance wise. I've owned a Mustang, though, and have no intentions of ever owning another.

And yes, the GTO is heavy; the new Shelby Mustang is even heavier.

Please don't quote stupid magazine-racer 0-60 times while having a T/A in your sig with the wheels up. It's wrong in so many ways.

Sorry to disappoint you but I timed the TA myself, and watched a show on the speed channel run a GTO along with other cars. The best I could get out of my A4 was 5.08 seconds. And the GTO's A4 ran between 4.9 and 5.3.... what the does having a pic of an 800rwhp TA have to do with that????