It's game time.. Thursday 9/21

Mojoe

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I was there they still had it and they had fixed the shifter paddles so it was working great!!

You drive full manual with no assists, or you dont drive at all. :wink: When you get good Full Manual is faster anyways since the gearing is optimal (yes, gearing between the Auto an Manual is VERY different)

That game is the shit, I should go to D and B to see what my best ties are and we can set up some kind of tourney.

Yeah I suck. My pool tourney lasted longer than expected. Who knew that wearing a low cut shirt and skirt while playing pool would fluster the other team.... HUMPH!

:eek2: I would be up for the challenge on that. You missed a good time! It was a blast. I put up 50pts on Mojoe in the smaller basketball game.

Much fun was had. Air hockey was brutal. I thought Jason was going to hit me with a stick at one point. I won't be able to do it next week, but if there is interest for the following week we could set that up. So, 10/5 is what I'm thinking. who's in?

sciongirl, I can't believe you would bench race your skills and then no show. (shakes head) lol

Much fun was had. Air hockey was brutal. I thought Jason was going to hit me with a stick at one point. I won't be able to do it next week, but if there is interest for the following week we could set that up. So, 10/5 is what I'm thinking. who's in?

sciongirl, I can't believe you would bench race your skills and then no show. (shakes head) lol

I know I figured I'd get that. Thursday's suck for me though coz I have pool that night. But why does it need to be a Thursday? I can kick your ass any day of the week ;)

DO it.

Thurday night is play all night for $10. For may people to go, that elevates having to spend a lot of money. Cheap fun is alway a consideration when getting a group together.

What night would you like your lessons for basketball and pool to be?

Thurday night is play all night for $10. For may people to go, that elevates having to spend a lot of money. Cheap fun is alway a consideration when getting a group together.

What night would you like your lessons for basketball and pool to be?

Oooo and pool eh!? Now we have to do this. Mon, Tue, or Wed is good for me normally.You tell me where and I wont even use my own pool cue.

And I wont distract you with the low cut shirt or skirt. I should atleast give you a chance.... lol

Ben, Let's shoot for the 5th.

sciongirl, my evening next week are booked until 9pm. If that is not past your bedtime, class can start at 9:30 on Monday at Game Works. I've attached a link for you that I though would be helpful for your explination after class.

http://othello.dk/book/index.php?title=Naming_all_your_excuses_for_losing

Dress appropraitely for class. I don't mind the school girl look.