Free dog to good home.

Hwilli1647545487

I need to find a home for my 2 1/2 year old Beagle/Sheperd Mix.

Paxton is a male, and has been "fixed" his shots are NOT up to date.

Fairly well trained, knows "sit", "come", "down", "box", "house". He is crate trained ("box"). He is also house trained. He never has "accidents".

Very loving and non aggressive. I have two cats, and though he like to chase them... he does not bite or harm them. He is wonderful with other dogs. Every dog I have ever interacted him with he has loved. I actually think he would do best in a house with another dog.

He also seems to do very well with kids, but is very high energy and might knock down a smaller child. He is just under 50lbs.

Why am I getting rid of him? As I said, he is very high energy. When i am at work, he must be crated. If I do not crate him he find creative ways to get into the spare room to eat all the cat food. He also gets bored and will chew things. This is a dog that needs a more energetic environment/another dog as a companion. That is simply not my lifestyle. It is unfair for the dog to spend 8-10 hours a day crated.

Paxton will come with a crate, dog bed, brush(that he chewed up), collar, leash, nail clippers, and whatever toys he hasnt finished chewing to death.

I must know you or, someone i know must vouche for you. I care about what happens to this dog.

pics

http://www.playwithlinn.com/H/For%20Sale/Paxton/

Thanks for looking,

Howard

That is one fat fucking cat!

About the dog.

Does he dig. I had to get rid of a dog because it would dig under the fence, and one that ran away because it got out. I have a decent-sized fenced back yard with an 8' wodden fence, but it's kinda pointless if the dog wants out and will dig to do so.

I'm just seeing some details, I have to clear this through the wife and kids first.

That is one fat fucking cat!

About the dog.

Does he dig. I had to get rid of a dog because it would dig under the fence, and one that ran away because it got out. I have a decent-sized fenced back yard with an 8' wodden fence, but it's kinda pointless if the dog wants out and will dig to do so.

I'm just seeing some details, I have to clear this through the wife and kids first.

I have a wooden post fence, as well as a chain link. He hasn't gotten out of that yet. Though if he does want out, he is getting out. He is pretty smart.

• 2 weeks later...