Auto exotica

turbosi44

I have had the last straw with them. To start the only reason I went there in the first place I was trying to price something greddy(they are the ony dealer in ohio). So I ask the guy working there if they had what I wanted he said "NO" then just walked away and started messing with some little tool box. I was the only one there for 25 min and that was the way I was treated.

Besides the when I first got there and the clerk told the fed ex guy the reason he could not get ahold of the boss at the other location is "they were tuning their race car on the dyno" they cant hear the phone.

i got a buddy who works up there (or did...havent talked to him in a couple months)...ive never tried to get parts from there, but i was pleased to find out they do have a dynojet dyno...seems like finding a dynojet without driving to the other side of town isnt very easy

that place went to shit when wyan, and euro bob left....i couldn't even get a set of clear corners for a friends car from them. paid in cash up front, they said theyd be in in 2 days...3 weeks later still no clear corners..they fed me some :bs: like DOT still has to approve them....so i got my money back and have never been back

AE FTL!!

that place went to shit when wyan, and euro bob left....i couldn't even get a set of clear corners for a friends car from them. paid in cash up front, they said theyd be in in 2 days...3 weeks later still no clear corners..they fed me some :bs: like DOT still has to approve them....so i got my money back and have never been back

AE FTL!!

I worked with Wayn and Euro at Auto Exotica. I don't remember the idiot that was the manager but he didn't know anything about helping people. They messed up my car a few times. They were always willing to fix it but they would break something else, fixing something. I spent a lot of money on products and I got crappy service. I still talk to Wayn every once in a while and he still wants to help me fix up my car but I dont know if he's back in the business yet.

I'm still looking for a good shop for audio stuff, if you know of any PM me.

Diana

For car audio or anything electronic, you have to look into Mobile Electronics at Morris and Cleaveland Ave. Talk to Matt. He knows all the latest gadgets and gizmoes for your car, truck, or whatever. One of the few people I've met who went to school for what he is doing.