Polaris Hooters 10/7

Guest drumer919

Guest drumer919
If any of you have nothing to do on October 7th at 3pm your all more than welcome to come out to the polaris Hooters, 8591 Sancus Blvd. Some people on ProbeTalk put it together but a big turn out would be nice and for that to happen we need to get the word out, bring what ever car you want it dosent matter, just come and hang out.

Did you post a NEWB post, NOOOOB? God damn kids these days...

Yeah drumer, this is why I stopped visiting this forum. I think I met one guy here who was nice enough to let me use his garage and help me work on my car. Most everyone else on here act like children.

It is the internet, unbunch your panties boys. Waaa tilly joked with me waaaa!

Okay okay, panties unbunched. And I have two things to say to you...

1..... I - O

And 2..... how big is the engine in your Fairmont? My first car was an '83 Fairmont with an inline 6 cyl. Slow as hell but man I miss that car! Always wondered what it'd be like to drop a V8 in it...

Okay okay, panties unbunched. And I have two things to say to you...

1..... I - O

And 2..... how big is the engine in your Fairmont? My first car was an '83 Fairmont with an inline 6 cyl. Slow as hell but man I miss that car! Always wondered what it'd be like to drop a V8 in it...

the fairmont will never run..... untill scott sells it...... ;)

gt40-p 5.0

I had a 79 and wanted to drop a 302 in soooo bad till it got wrecked and i got screwed by uhual

God damn, I'm sorry I committed such a huge sin, I was just trying to let you guys know about a meet and I get flamed. Thats lame.

Lets flame the N00b!!!

Hey, fuck em, fuck em all! Hell I can't believe docz06 even knew there was a Columbus, Indiana. Back on SVTPerformance he was all screwed up about a Columbus, GA also. Hey doc just don't worry about the show at Hooters and let it be a Ford meet, keep your little bowtie at home. LOL

Josh

Hey, fuck em, fuck em all! Hell I can't believe docz06 even knew there was a Columbus, Indiana. Back on SVTPerformance he was all screwed up about a Columbus, GA also. Hey doc just don't worry about the show at Hooters and let it be a Ford meet, keep your little bowtie at home. LOL

Josh

All Columbus' not located in Ohio are automatically obligated to be followed by the state in which they are located; Columbus' located in Ohio can be cited as simply "Columbus," as the "Ohio" is implied. The dude on SVTPerformance obviously didn't know these rules. ;)

Hey, by the way, are you the same guy in a Lightning that refused to race me a few years ago in an 03 Cobra? I so hope you're that same clown.

God damn, I'm sorry I committed such a huge sin, I was just trying to let you guys know about a meet and I get flamed. Thats lame.

Lets flame the N00b!!!

Seriously, get the fuck over yourself. I could care less about your gay little plans for a meet at Hooters or the fact that you're a noob. You're a dumbass for posting "Columbus, Ohio" on a site located in Columbus. End of short fucking story. Deal with it. Or, keep whining about it and give me a reason to show you what "flaming the noob" really looks like.

All Columbus' not located in Ohio are automatically obligated to be followed by the state in which they are located; Columbus' located in Ohio can be cited as simply "Columbus," as the "Ohio" is implied. The dude on SVTPerformance obviously didn't know these rules. ;)

Hey, by the way, are you the same guy in a Lightning that refused to race me a few years ago in an 03 Cobra? I so hope you're that same clown.

Hey all in fun, just bustin on you. I don't ever remember a race with you in your Cobra. I have really never street raced this Lightning. And I would not have declined to put a whoopin on a Cobra. Easy on the clown names! BTW the Z06 is growing on me, not that I would ever own 1 but man they are nice. If you were wanting to try to run my L it is done for the year, I have a head gasket that I hurt and need to fix. It still has gone 11.00's with it hurt though!

Josh

LOL - I just re-read what I posted earlier; I'm being a dick. Oh well, fuckers, I guess I'm just in that kind of mood.

P.S. Am I the only one amused that Jackson quotes himself in his sig?

wonder if he talks about himself in the thrid person

And I would not have declined to put a whoopin on a Cobra.

LOL. If you don't street race, then how would you have ever done that?

BTW the Z06 is growing on me, not that I would ever own 1 but man they are nice. If you were wanting to try to run my L it is done for the year, I have a head gasket that I hurt and need to fix. It still has gone 11.00's with it hurt though!

Josh

11.00 in a Lightning is a feat, considering they weigh about as much as a doublewide.

LOL. If you don't street race, then how would you have ever done that?

11.00 in a Lightning is a feat, considering they weigh about as much as a doublewide.

Um, it's called a dragstrip. And I never said that I did.

Mine weighs about 4400 in race trim, about 4550 street trim. Considering the new GT500 is about 4000lbs.I just had some one recently tell me my L weighs over 5000lbs LOL. Yes 11.00 is a feat considering I still run the factory eaton with no spray, I can swap blowers and be deep in the 10's if I like , hopefully next year after I pull the heads.