for sale FORD 9 INCH REAREND

wicked94s10

i have a ford 9 inch rearend i need out of my garage, i got it to put in my s10 and never touched it, then i ended up selling the truck and no longer need this as it wont fit my bike or car, it has the rearend, axles,brakes, and center section, no gears, i paid 150 for it and its just sittin in my garage, 100 bucks takes it, dont have pics at the moment but could get some, email me at wicked94s10@aol.com, or call me at 614-989-2836, the names jared, and by the way i dont know what this came out of, i almost think a bronco but i cant say that, as i am not a ford guy, sorry for those who are

Is there an identification tag on the pumpkin?

Also, does the case have an "N" on it?

Just things that will help to ID it.

Oh yeah, also pics of the ends of the axles, the whole axle if it isnt to much of a hassle to pull it.

FYI, some 9" rears had 8.75 gears (broncos some cars) and 28 spline shafts, most truck rears had true 9" and 31 spline shafts.

One more thing, you said no gears, is there no carrier, or is it a open or trac loc?

ummm i dont know much about it at all, if u are close to pickerington u can sto pand check it out if you are interested, if not give me a little time to check into your questions, sorry it takes me a while to respond, i dont get on much , i work and go to school so i have no time