Linn vs Anthony discuss..............

Linn1647545492

I think now he owes you a roll race on the street. ;)

BTW Linn, who were you racing south on Riverside drive near Fishinger yesterday? I was out on the water doing some wake surfing, and could hear what sounded like your car going through the gears. I said to everyone in the boat, "that has got to be Linn", and sure enough I got a glimpse of a pewter Z28 through the trees. :lol:

I think now he owes you a roll race on the street. ;)

BTW Linn, who were you racing south on Riverside drive near Fishinger yesterday? I was out on the water doing some wake surfing, and could hear what sounded like your car going through the gears. I said to everyone in the boat, "that has got to be Linn", and sure enough I got a glimpse of a pewter Z28 through the trees. :lol:

some kids with a black wrx, he just finished raping a 5.0 so i had to show him what was up.

also anthony own me a pizza.

'Cause you know, Jew is good for you, oh yes it's true, Jew is good for you!

My issues have been identified and things are gonna be fixed. I'm gonna make another track day by year-end, if you're interested ;)

I know I am.... Kilkare is always open but I dunno how that track hooks so......

'Cause you know, Jew is good for you, oh yes it's true, Jew is good for you!

My issues have been identified and things are gonna be fixed. I'm gonna make another track day by year-end, if you're interested ;)

if its at norwalk let me know. im thinking about putting the 150 jets in to his 130+ trap speed.

Stupid turbo-after-4k-RPMs feeling :nono:

Seriously guys, I'm not trying to blow smoke up anyone's ass. Tuned 100% and with the shifting corrected, the car will see 130+ with ease and should cut the proper traction I was looking for at Norwalk.

We all know how things happen at our power levels and when getting complicated as it is. Sam had problems at Norwalk with his car acting up again, but was able to get them figured out. Jon has had problems as well previously, I have problems too.

Remember, we're not racing stock LSXs anymore. We're way beyond that point, and you'll have to admit, they damned things are holding up really well for the abuse we deal them pretty consistantly.

Back on topic. Me > Linn at the next track session. Discuss! ;)

Stupid turbo-after-4k-RPMs feeling :nono:

Seriously guys, I'm not trying to blow smoke up anyone's ass. Tuned 100% and with the shifting corrected, the car will see 130+ with ease and should cut the proper traction I was looking for at Norwalk.

We all know how things happen at our power levels and when getting complicated as it is. Sam had problems at Norwalk with his car acting up again, but was able to get them figured out. Jon has had problems as well previously, I have problems too.

Remember, we're not racing stock LSXs anymore. We're way beyond that point, and you'll have to admit, they damned things are holding up really well for the abuse we deal them pretty consistantly.

Back on topic. Me > Linn at the next track session. Discuss! ;)

i think it time to do some roll racing this weekend. how a 40 roll sound i gave you your track race and you agreed after you would roll race me. i hope you are a man of your word.

linn > anthony :)