That time of year again... Haunted Houses!

sciongirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5'6" and I really like Coolwater or Polo Sport...

I like the maze-like trails. I used to drive out to South Bend to go to this Haunted Trail thing where you'd have a group in a car and have to follow clues that would take you to haunted houses... you go through the house and get another set of clues and it takes you to another house. Probably like 5 houses in all and it would last about 4 hours. The ones with the fastest time and closest to the mileage would win $$$.

And I think Dead Acres is the former Haunted Hoochie???

Yes, Dead Acres used to be the Haunted Hoochie.

If you want to see a movie filled at and about Waverly, pick up "Death Tunnel." B horror flick. Some of the story is made up, but most of it is real. If I remember right in the extras they had a footage of stuff happening while they were recording. A lot of it they left in the film to add to it. They had a show on the ScFi channel I think eariler this year about the place. That maybe the show DuffGTP is talking about.

Corn mazes are usually the best. There is one in.......ummmm, er....past Milford Center and it was freakin' amazing. The best i've gone to. Once you go through the town, VERY SMALL, you turn left on a road and follow it a bit....I can get details but honestly it was 5 or 7 dollars and lasted quite a while and the maze was perfect. It was actually difficult and fun.

Good time to joke with friends and if you have JUST a lady friend, it might be better if not a girlfriend, just a friend. More fun probably...depends on how you and your gf are.

anyway i can get some more info on this maze?

If you want to see a movie filled at and about Waverly, pick up "Death Tunnel." B horror flick. Some of the story is made up, but most of it is real. If I remember right in the extras they had a footage of stuff happening while they were recording. A lot of it they left in the film to add to it. They had a show on the ScFi channel I think eariler this year about the place. That maybe the show DuffGTP is talking about.
I liked Death Tunnel, but the one that really got me was "Spooked; The Ghosts Of Waverly Hills", a documentary. It includes sounds & video caught while filming "Death Tunnel", and some interesting history on the place. It can be bought online, or found on torrent sites as well.

FYI, they DO have a 'Haunted House" in October.

I visited the place last summer, that building put on a helluva show! Shadows, cold spots, etc.

I liked Death Tunnel, but the one that really got me was "Spooked; The Ghosts Of Waverly Hills", a documentary. It includes sounds & video caught while filming "Death Tunnel", and some interesting history on the place. It can be bought online, or found on torrent sites as well.

FYI, they DO have a 'Haunted House" in October.

I visited the place last summer, that building put on a helluva show! Shadows, cold spots, etc.

Yeah that documentary was pretty freaky, I want to go so bad

Mansfield was bad ass a few years ago. I was not so impressed last year when Eric and I went. I hope it's better this year. Berto.... we definatly need to go for old times sake.

Jessie, you need to do some research and get directions so we can start going next weekend!!!!!

5'6" and I really like Coolwater or Polo Sport...

I like the maze-like trails. I used to drive out to South Bend to go to this Haunted Trail thing where you'd have a group in a car and have to follow clues that would take you to haunted houses... you go through the house and get another set of clues and it takes you to another house. Probably like 5 houses in all and it would last about 4 hours. The ones with the fastest time and closest to the mileage would win $$$.

And I think Dead Acres is the former Haunted Hoochie???

I wear Coolwater and I'm 6'1 ;)