2002-2007 under 20k Car suggestions

thorne

My wife and I have been wanting to replace her Grand PRix for a while now. there are 2 scenarios.

1. I get a new car she gets the monte

-Car suggestions hear

2. She gets a new car

- She likes GP sized cars

my thoughts so far

for her

-Maxima

-aminte

-04 GTP

-G35 (03) - Found 1

-MB C230-K 03

not sure what else to suggest to her. She drove an new prix and after driving the altima and she just was not happy with how it rode compared to the maxima and altima

for myself

-WRX

-Camaro (Doubt i can find a z28 for that price)

-NO MUSTANG

I doubt there is much i could do like for that money but ehh thats why im posting here.

It must go threw a bank and dealer.

Me If i get something which would be my favorite plan :) would be sporty and faster then 14.2 HA or easly modified to that fast.

My wife would be more like

mid sized sedan

with some power

sporty

and such.

Mazda6 = a tarus I'm good on that. Sadly the 3 is a focus

Legacy GT is out of the price range i really liked that car alot. my buddy zuht just got one

brands for the wife

infiiti

toyota

nissan

mistubishsi(sp)

lexus

honda

acura

vw

bmw

MB

what ever non american HAHAHA

me

imprexa wrx

legacy gt

firebird formula

transam

camaro ss

camaro z28

basicly AWD for RWD

more then 200hp.

and not a mustang had a really really bad experiance with one

Ok, this isnt local, but this is an amazing car for the $$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-ACURA-TL-SILVER-BLACK-NAVIGATION-LOADED-20888_W0QQitemZ300033275823QQihZ020QQcategoryZ5333QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2004 Acura TL, 270? hp, leather, sunroof, heated seats, navi, loaded. Really nice car. PS. hope your wife is enjoying her ipod.

I really like the G35 and the Maxima as well. It might be hard to find an Acura TL for under 20k locally, but it might be worth the marginal benefit for the price.

Avalons are pimp and move. 266 hp abouts. Plus its a top end toyota youll never have have spend a dime for repair

between my mom and dad they have had about 5 high end toyotas and have spent $16 in repair total in all. A evap sensor.

Lexus IS300.

Positives: RWD, rock solid build quality, Toyota reliability, great resale value, decent power and handling.

Negatives: Lousy in snow - buy a set of winter tires, suspension slightly soft for my tastes.

Avalons are pimp and move. 266 hp abouts. Plus its a top end toyota youll never have have spend a dime for repair

between my mom and dad they have had about 5 high end toyotas and have spent $16 in repair total in all. A evap sensor.

The new ones are, and those are quite a bit out of his price range. The ones before the new body style have really soft suspension, ok power, and the steering ratio is extremely slow (I hated the steering on the previous body Avalon ~2000-2006).

Price of repair depends on how much you drive and what went wrong with the vehicle. The 2000 Avalon with the JLB system has a tendency to turn up and down by intself (not speed sensitive). Every component was changed and it was never fixed. They also wanted to replace the cats for the last 2 years for $1200.

The new one seems good so far. At least I liked how it drove and it's comfortable.

Hmm I still looking someone from cr helping me look. I wish my credit was bette rbut we really wanna get something. My wife is tired of her ride but she wants eather my monte or something nice.

I dunno I really want a fbody for around 16-17 ls1 stick ohhh yeah

DREWL