2006 Srt8 Jeep

PeteS40

anyone know of anything i should be worried about? so far i havent really found anything really big since its all being taken care of by Warrnty.. ive get a buddy who can get me one with under 10K more then likely under 5K for around $35k... just wondering if anyone has herd anything or has an experience with one..

It'll leave cayenne's in the dust. Its got that All wheel launch that is just...titties. I drooled over the 98 5.9 limiteds and this SRT is just sex. I have driven the WK (same platform with the 4.7l) and it is nice. They did a lot of work on sound deadening over the WJ's. Lots of usable space, that I wish I had now. Let the chrysler guys tweak the suspension and toss in a 6.1L and OMGHI2URASS. The TJ has better offroad capabilities, but 99% of them aren't going to see worse than the mall parking lot.

check out cherokeesrt8.com and srt8oc.org for more info on them. Gas Mileage is the only downfall I see on them. I was going to get one as a daily driver, but I think I'm going to go with a 5.7l Quadra-Drive Limited instead. It's got the multi displacement system, gets better gas mileage, and is more practical. If I were to ever get rid of the Z06, I'd probably get an SRT8 GC, and find a way to slap a Kenne Bell on that thing. Can you imagine the launches you could do with a setup like that. Oh, and they claim the transmission is good for 600 HP.

check out cherokeesrt8.com and srt8oc.org for more info on them. Gas Mileage is the only downfall I see on them. I was going to get one as a daily driver, but I think I'm going to go with a 5.7l Quadra-Drive Limited instead. It's got the multi displacement system, gets better gas mileage, and is more practical. If I were to ever get rid of the Z06, I'd probably get an SRT8 GC, and find a way to slap a Kenne Bell on that thing. Can you imagine the launches you could do with a setup like that. Oh, and they claim the transmission is good for 600 HP.

If you're looking for a Cherokee that's good on gas, wait for the Diesel to come out over here.

yea gas isnt a big problem hell on my S40 ive put around 15K in two years i dont really do to much driving but with the SRT8 i think i may drive a little more b/c of the addiction itll probly give me... yea as for a superchager.. hell Hennesy performence has a 650 HP 630 TRQ turbo SRT8 already out that will run a 11.9 and thats with only 3000K on the odometer... just thinking probly after winter since i cant seem to find a winter tire/ wheel set for them as of yet..

They are some very nice SUV's. I love them. I have been trying to talk my wife into letting me get one to tow my Charger with. And yes even though it has the center exhaust, Mopar made a tow hitch for it that works. I know towing they get around 10 mpg. Even though I would die for one, I think I will be waiting for the diesel one.