North Korea, UN, War, Great

Casper

http://www.chrisjg.com/chris/kim.jpg

http://www.jimmyakin.org/images/kimjongil.jpg

Is this assclown aware that he will get his ass handed to him as soon as he tries to cross the DMZ? There are alot of very dunk and bored people at Camp Castle and in the 2nd ID in general.

Its fucking sad. This is a potial MADD. I mean it sounds stupid and insane at first but...

If NK is First Strike then Were going to counter. In which case Iran's gonna be like fuck this shit were going to shoot.

SHTF :(

Then we get a nice scenario like Katrina.

goverment takes wepons people are lewting.

Goverment can pry my gun from my cold dead hands. I will protect my family from some dumb fucks who wanna lewt because they think its ok since the worlds fucked up.

ok enough of my crazy sounding rant but its just a scenario i've thought about.

hopefully china will step in since they are backing the sanctions...

yeah all the countries that borders meet up to NK really need to step up. While any action takes will have some effects on the world it will directly affect them. THe US needs to stay on the D/L and push for China, SK, and Japan to really step it up.

Umm yeah...both of them. :p

Russia does border NK, but only for about 3 ft. Nothing is going to happen with that, and Russia cant afford to loose any trade what so ever.

haha didn't see your fine print unitl I quoted you.

even still Japan would be greatly affected as well.

"Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?"

"Regrettably, yes. But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious... service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature."

Ill do my part..... :D

Well if the sanctions were real and an actual threat to NK I'd understand them saying it will be considered an act of war, but since the sanctions are nothing really and don't even have a mention of penalties for failure to comply then I'd have to say that this is still a great show and I can't wait until election season is over.

Evan

I fear & believe this WILL get worse before it gets better. Additionally if & when N Korea moves forward with their aggression & total disregard for the rest of the planet, if the U S doesn't get backed by her allies to include CHINA, it could get ugly for us as we're already spread out very thin with what military we currently have. Reinstating the draft may come quickly. This whole scenario stinks, however things are definately heating up - I don't like it one bit & I'm very concerned -

id just like to say that, eric and i called this like a year and a half ago.

Wow... you're like, psychic and shit. Or you just read the news, because everyone has been predicting this for, oh, years. Hell, Trey Parker and Matt Stone made a movie about it a couple years back.

Its very distressing to think about crazy people with nukes. The cold war never escalated because for the most part they understood the consequences.

I'm not sure these crazy people understand. All the know is big bang and gihad (Iran). When ignorant populus can be lead to believe that they must die for the cause then anything can happen. And thats whats really scary.

I really hope the draft doesn't start up again.