help...race video music

undr_psi

so im making a video of abunch of random footage taken durring the summer but my music selection is falling rather short of where i was hoping. so i ask of you this...when you think of racing or driving, what music do you think of..what do you like to drive to...what gets you pumped up?what music do like like in general, everything considerd, rock, rap, ect. artist, gong title, and genre please..

well thanks for the obvious .02 and yes I'd say about 98% of people on this board would agree...but the post wasn't asking if you listend to music while you raced or not...now was it..NO....im just asking for some music you guys like that might go well with a race video..not to difficult to answer but i guess everyone has to be a smartass everyonce in a while. :slap:

well thanks for the obvious .02 and yes I'd say about 98% of people on this board would agree...but the post wasn't asking if you listend to music while you raced or not...now was it..NO....im just asking for some music you guys like that might go well with a race video..not to difficult to answer but i guess everyone has to be a smartass everyonce in a while. :slap:

You're awfully quick to jump to conclusions. I was saying, that I'd rather hear the cars 'in the video' than hear music. Though, I probably should have clarified it for you.

Calm down, cupcake.

My Wave - Soundgarden

In the End - Linkin Park

Remember the Name - Fort Minor

Are you gonna go my way - Lenny Kravitz

The Energy - Audio Vent

Turbo Lover - Judas Priest

You'll be under my Wheels - Prodigy

Just a few I like off the top of my head

Cake - Going the Distance :)

Queen - Dont Stop Me Now

Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell

Golden Earring - Radar Love

Deep Purple - Highway Star

Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild

^Stolen from the Top Gear "Greatest Driving Song" Contest (except Going the Distance)^

Abba-Dancing Queen

In all seriousness, maybe it's because I don't like (really) hard rock that much, but I really don't like hard rock songs for driving videos, it's too cliche. If I had a dollar for every time I've hard Metallic’s Fuel in a racing video, especially one's that prominently show F-Body's, I'd have at least enough money to get drunk at a bar this weekend.

If you listent to Radar Love while driving an F-Body you will wreck. Don't say I didn't warn you.