Any dragstrips open now ?

lawnman

It's a bit of a drive for many, but Milan is open Oct 25, 27, 28, 29, and Nov 11.

http://milandragway.com/2006/2006.html

A much longer drive, but US 131 is open tonight & on the 28th. A really sticky track, but there are others much closer. Still a favorite of mine.

http://www.us131motorsportspark.com/schedule.asp

Dragway 42 - Friday 10/27, Every Saturday and Sunday in November

Edgewater - Friday 10/27, Saturday 11/11, Saturday 11/18

Kilkare - Saturday 10/28 ( I believe this is the last day of the year)

Trails - Sunday 10/29 (last event of the year)

Obviously, all are weather permitting. This weekend looks terrible so far, in the weather department. :(

so far weather channel is saying 49 and sunny on sun. i'm hoping it stays that way i am wanting one last chance at bettering my times this year.

Cool, that's the one I'm really wanting to go to also. I'll be in a white Stealth, ya can't miss it.

I've heard lots about your car and seen it run a time or two, seems to be real strong. :cool: I think we may have briefly met last year at the NeoFest. You're friends with Justin(1veryfastvr4) right? Stop by and say Hi if ya want. :)

yeah justin and i are good friends, he'll probobly be out there with me as well. we'll stop over and say hey, i've heard some good things about your car as well. thats some crazy horse power that thing is making, i can't wait to see it run.

andy