97 Grand Prix GTP

Guest tkos

Hey I am stuck in germany for god knows how much longer and dont want this car to go to waste. I am asking 4000 for it but will work on the price if you are interested. It has some mods but pretty basic. Pushing about 300+hp and sounds mean as hell with the strait pipes on it. Its red and body is in great shape. The car is located in Delaware so call if you want to know more. 614-395-0008 and ask for Terry.

Let me know if anyone is interested but I need to get rid of this car A.S.A.P.

new spercharger pullies exhaust. Just the basics but pushing about 13-16lbs of boost. I havent had the car for very long before I deployed but its a great ride. I need to get rid of it ASAP for personal reasons so I can work on the price some but not a hole lot. I think now it has around 170k but they are all highway miles. The owner before me was an older guy that had kids so couldnt do anything with it and needed a family car.

This wasn't my old GTP was it?

traded with ritchie?

If this is my old car I'm actually interested in possibly buying/trading for it back.

I have a 1999 4-door blazer that I'm looking to sell/trade and pickup a GP GT/GTP so I get better gas mileage....

If this was Ritchie the jeep didn't make it through the winter and cracked the head so I sold it :(

you do realize the car came factory with a supercharger, right? So unless you went with a bigger blower, or a ported one, what's new/modded about it?

Also, how do you know it pushes 13-16lbs of boost when the digital factory one reads up to like 11?

Have you ever scanned the car to see how much KR you're getting from your "13-16lbs" on an otherwise stock car?

And I'll give you $500 if you'll agree to have it dyno'd at Dynotune anytime soon to prove that it's not putting out 300+ to the front wheels.

To help you sell your car, it's better to list the mods, rather than say bolt-ons, so what is your EXACT modification list include? I'm interested...

What size pulley are you running for your "13-16lbs of boost"??

For the exhaust, is it just mufflers? Or do you have a larger DP? ubend delete? catback, etc again, be more specific, it really helps!

Well now that my rant is over, hopefully some people will get some educated answers and you might be able to sell your damn car! :rolleyes:

Well unless he changed the setup from when I owned it:

Ubend, resonator, cat converter deleted for straight pipe

MSD wires

MSD Coils

autolite 104 plugs

Intense Ported Blower Housing

Intense Machined Snout

Intense modular pulley system w/ 3.4" pulley

Walbro 255 fuel pump

Fender Well Intake (Intense Tubing) with K&N 9" Cone

Coolant overflow bottle relocated

That's the mods I can remember off the top of my head.

While I owned the car (not many miles ago)

tranny serviced flush/filter/fill

cooland flushed/filled

fuel filter

Top end gaskets with the S/C install including valve covers

New brakes

new tires

I also had a fuel pump and alt rewire, but I don't know if those are installed

It was a very good car and treated me well, almost all options including HUD, Sunroof, heated seat etc.

As far as dyno/track I never raced it to know for sure it was my daily driver, but I would guess it's putting over 300HP to the crank, but I can't say to the wheels.

240HP stock

30-40 HP for the 3.4" pulley

20hp for the intake/exhaust

Those are "rough" estimates, but probably on the low side of crank HP

the supercharger, exhaust intake

just bolt ons + pullies.

it pushes over 300 to the ground easily

Dats funny chit right there mang.

You're about 220 at the wheels, if that. Maybe 290 crank, but that's maybe.

Good luck on the sale. Seems like a decent price. How many miles are on the car?

thanks shane.

and for matt thanks for the ass chewing but no need to be a dick. I havent been back to the states for almost a year now and havent messed with my car since then. But my father has been taking care of it for me. :asshole:

Dats funny chit right there mang.

You're about 220 at the wheels, if that. Maybe 290 crank, but that's maybe.

Good luck on the sale. Seems like a decent price. How many miles are on the car?

umm as far as the 220 goes the car is stock at 240. but it has about 170k on it. Shane corect me if I am wrong but it had a little over 148k when I bought it.

umm as far as the 220 goes the car is stock at 240. but it has about 170k on it. Shane corect me if I am wrong but it had a little over 148k when I bought it.

hey, 240 is CRANK HP, as quoted from the manufacturer, your saying you have 300 WHEEL HP, he corrected you and said you MIGHT have 220 WHEEL, even though we all understand that it has 240 CRANK stock.

GET IT?