Who makes stickers for cars

Sam1647545489

hey sam, you could try Nextday Signs i think its on 5th ave or king ave in grandview. they hooked us up with windshield banners custom made for $20..might be worth a try. stay away from shocker stickers.com theyve screwd me and several other guys over with orders.

The guy isnt on here much, if at all, but he posts as Turbovan or Trbovan. He made has a vinyl cutter and made me some decals (bobcat paw, Im an old skool OU alum, not rice). Anyways I described what I wanted, he emailed me the pic of the design, I approved it and he shipped the product, quickly and exactly what I wanted. He may be worth looking up, I was happy with his service.

Here's his original thread, its a year old, I have no idea how to get a hold of him now.

http://www.columbusracing.com/showthread.php?t=17239

Yeah I have a freind from back home and his business has a vinyl cutter. They primaraly do signs and store front s but let me know what you want and I can see what they can do. ANt answer your PM's please.

Oh and Sam he can has every color and most off shaddes as well.

While I personally have nothing against them, I just want to advise you that they are actually illegal. Anything bigger than 4"x6" and not in the lower left or lower right corner of the front windshield are not suppose to be on windows of a vehicle.

Just looking out for ya, another reason for you to be hasseled in that nice ride :)

4513.24B

"""No person shall drive any motor vehicle, other than a bus, with any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material upon the front windshield, sidewings, side, or rear windows of such vehicle other than a certificate or other paper required to be displayed by law, except that there may be in the lower left-hand or right-hand corner of the windshield a sign, poster, or decal not to exceed four inches in height by six inches in width. No sign, poster, or decal shall be displayed in the front windshield in such a manner as to conceal the vehicle identification number for the motor vehicle when, in accordance with federal law, that number is located inside the vehicle passenger compartment and so placed as to be readable through the vehicle glazing without moving any part of the vehicle. """

MM offense, only get a ticket from it, but still a reason to get pulled over and hasseled.

Well all I wanna do is resize the IPS sticker on the rear of my car. I would like to shrink it down alittle and put the IPS on top of the motorsport.net word. It will be on the rear window, hopefully it will alright there. Or I might just go with some small ones on the bottom of the rocker panels.

The guy isnt on here much, if at all, but he posts as Turbovan or Trbovan. He made has a vinyl cutter and made me some decals (bobcat paw, Im an old skool OU alum, not rice). Anyways I described what I wanted, he emailed me the pic of the design, I approved it and he shipped the product, quickly and exactly what I wanted. He may be worth looking up, I was happy with his service.

Here's his original thread, its a year old, I have no idea how to get a hold of him now.

http://www.columbusracing.com/showthread.php?t=17239

This guy made some stickers for me, definately recommended.

John, have you, or any officers you know actually pulled someone over specifically for that reason? How come I see company vehicles (vans, usually) with shit all over their windows if its illegal?

John, have you, or any officers you know actually pulled someone over specifically for that reason? How come I see company vehicles (vans, usually) with shit all over their windows if its illegal?

Ive been involed with stops from sticker PC yes. Have made lots of arrests from them as well.

Sure if you call...

pulling marihuanna, Oxycotten, Hand grenades, Handguns

off of...

convicted felons and known drug trafficers....

CHEAP.

All of which I have been involved with.

And you found all that with pc for a sticker violation.

that is all I was saying that if the only reason for the stop was a violation of 4513.24B then i think that was cheap. I know the service and hard job you have an respect and admire it. But cops that are bored and just stop people for hell of it(the ones in the town I am from) just bother me. But if you see a car that is known for being a drug trafficer and that pc was used to get drugs, guns, off the street than more power to you sir.

And you found all that with pc for a sticker violation.

that is all I was saying that if the only reason for the stop was a violation of 4513.24B then i think that was cheap. I know the service and hard job you have an respect and admire it. But cops that are bored and just stop people for hell of it(the ones in the town I am from) just bother me. But if you see a car that is known for being a drug trafficer and that pc was used to get drugs, guns, off the street than more power to you sir.

Don't be a tool. little do you know, you can't pull someone over just because they're known to traffic drugs. Or for the "hell of it." a violation must occur before an officer can pull you over.

Im not being a tool number 1. number 2 yes I did know that about the drug dealers. What I was talking about was a car you see at a "drug house" and then leves in that case find some pc and pull there ass over. Not someone with stickers on there back window(which I have no stickers on my cars anyway) at 12:00am becuse you have nothing better to do like the cops in my town. After being pulled over 3 times in one night for no reasons by 3 different cops with no citations issued "JUST TO SEE WHERE I WAS GOING"that is bull shit.

If it's illegal, why cant the officer pull you over? quit crying. they're just doing there job.

I HIGHLY doubt any officer would pull someone over without PC. That would be the dumbest thing, ever. OH, did I mention it's also illegal?

I'm sure the officers that pulled you over had good reason. In the short time i've been around LE, I've never seen/heard first hand of an officer pulling someone over for no reason.

I HAVE NO STICKERS ON MY CAR. There was nothing Illegal about my car. It was a lowered s10 with american racing wheels. They had no pc for the stops. Then I was uneducated and did not know that what they were doing was wrong. Some of the cops were repramanded for pulling people over with out pc.

Guest chpmnsws6

http://stenodracing.com/gallery/albums/album05/DSC02757_Custom.jpg

Can someone make me a sticker like that? Also need the front bird and side "trans am" overlays if you can make them.

PM me if you want to take on this task!

While I personally have nothing against them, I just want to advise you that they are actually illegal. Anything bigger than 4"x6" and not in the lower left or lower right corner of the front windshield are not suppose to be on windows of a vehicle.

Just looking out for ya, another reason for you to be hasseled in that nice ride :)

4513.24B

"""No person shall drive any motor vehicle, other than a bus, with any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material upon the front windshield, sidewings, side, or rear windows of such vehicle other than a certificate or other paper required to be displayed by law, except that there may be in the lower left-hand or right-hand corner of the windshield a sign, poster, or decal not to exceed four inches in height by six inches in width. No sign, poster, or decal shall be displayed in the front windshield in such a manner as to conceal the vehicle identification number for the motor vehicle when, in accordance with federal law, that number is located inside the vehicle passenger compartment and so placed as to be readable through the vehicle glazing without moving any part of the vehicle. """

MM offense, only get a ticket from it, but still a reason to get pulled over and hasseled.

Above the A line is aloud. I got a ticket for my banner on my old car that said ohiogaming (They repaired my car so i was doing it as a favor for paying to fix my old car) and i got harassed. Went to court fought it and the judge agreed that the A line was the cut off.

TurboSI both my parents are cops My dad risked his god damn life to save someone shot on the hill top he was in FBI mag (BTW HE WAS OFF DUTY WHEN THIS HAPPENED)and got awards. Don't trash cops I do not appreicate it neather do the officer who hang out on this baord and risk there lives everyday I hate speeding tickets and pricks as much as anyone else but all the times i've got away with speeding and if i get one well thats how it goes........

So think about what your saying. Cops do help just becasue they do inforce laws that sometimes are stupid it don't matter. I Drive with dark window tint on my cars and get harassed on a regular basis but I've had surgery and a slip for it. I still get stopped sometimes but when you not being a tool on the road they usaly leave you alone its usaly if you do osmeting suspect ....