1987 RX-7, Turbo Brakes, LSD, RUST FREE

coltboostin

I have a 1987 Mazda GXL for sale. This car is a SUPER clean Southern car, originally from Louisiana. It has never seen a drop of Salt or Snow, and the undercarriage can attest to that. It has LOW miles @106k

13B, 5 Speed. This is a 5 lug car with Big 4 piston Turbo breaks, and an LSD rear end. The car is SUPER clean in and out. The interior is amazing. Blue, with all working parts-power windows, power mirrors, power sunroof….It also has working AC, but it is in need of a recharge.

The Body is in PERFECT shape (light Blue) besides the front end. I was backed into in a parking lot, and have a replacement head lamp, front bumper, hood, and fender that have not yet been painted. The Hood is white, the Fender is the same color as the car, and with the bumper in primer, you can barley tell the difference. The car also has the standard rotary issues (3700 stutter, cold start weirdness) that every RX-7 experiences.

This car will come with a set of 16inch racing summer wheels, and the factory wheels as a winter set, both with GREAT rubber.

The car is awesome, a great drive, but I need to make room in the driveway. $2000 takes it, and considering its condition and trim, I am pretty firm on the price. For another $100 It will include a clean aluminum Tii hood.

Please email me at tercelturbo@hotmail.com with any questions or for pics.

Pics here, until they find out

http://www.dsmsource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=5492