getting inked

ohio_wookie

Im looking for an artist to do it. Im getting some MC Escher so I dont want someone screwing it up. Anyone know somebody thats good, and have any pics of their work. Thanks in advanced.

Heres the escher Im geting.

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/gem-projects/maa/0203-2-03-Escher/angels&devils.jpg

TAttos by marty on west broad near down town

everyone knows someone that does tatts and they are "ALWAYS" good

"man i got htis guy he did mine and look at it its great" well it is to them but not very this guy and his son are nationally known and renoun for there ink and artwork but they are also expensive but you pay for the best

"man i got htis guy he did mine and look at it its great" well it is to them but not very this guy and his son are nationally known and renoun for there ink and artwork but they are also expensive but you pay for the best

expensive is fine, I have no problem paying for something thats going to be on my body till I die.

I had one done here and was not pleased at all. Went to 8-ball tattoo on campus a year later to have it completely redone since it was faded, had light marks throughout and the points were not very sharp.

I've had friends get tat's done at Giovoni's and they look absolutely amazing.

i personally haev nto had any done by marty or his son but ive seen there work and they are very good

but see what i mean everyone has had or seen some that are great i was trying to get across in my post that u need to shop around and a good artist and a real (not in it for the money) tattoo artist will not charge you for sketch

SHOP around for yourself dotn take ANYONES opinion its your body you better like where your going

Yeah I did a lot of shopping around and word of mouth as far as who was well known. Stained Skin is normally a place people mention but they seems so busy they didn't want to help with details and were pretty black and white.

I know my sister got her tattoo at Body Language and that stuff faded so bad. Find out what kinda ink they use as well..... you want it to last!

Diana

1 for Bootleg Tattoo. My father-in-law is best friends with Mark the owner of the one here in Columbus and Zanesville. He is the only one I will let do any ink on me. I will say he is not the best at free-handing the original drawing, but he is great if you have exactly what you want. Mark was the the the one that was helped the State of Ohio write up the tattoo and piercing laws. As for fading, any tattoo will fade. It will fade faster if it isn't taken care of in the sun. If you have a very colorful tattoo, plan on getting it re shot every 5-10 years. Good shops and shops that have been around for ever will be the ones that will offer free touch ups and re-shoots.

My biggest word of advice is, go to a shop that has been around for a while. There is a reason they have made it this long, they know what they are doing and do quality work.