Do It Pt.2

Kevin R.

No. I was kiddin last time.

I know you guys have some extra luck lyin around. Throw it this way.

This is the second meeting in the "Lets kick Kevin out of college" series. The first one went in my favor. For some reason there is a 2nd meeting now. So, I have no idea what to expect.

Details are I got caught drinking...in college. Big deal right? OH NO..not when there is a fucking brand new alcohol policy that they like to super enforce.

Some how it is some Class A or something offense and will lead to my being suspended..for having a beer..and then saying I didn't have beer.

Anyways. I had a meeting the other week and they sounded like they weren't going to do anything. Now, I am being sent through their judicial process shit here.

Ah..fun.

I know it probably won't turn out as bad as they tell me, but my first quarter in college and then having to do this..wonderful.

Good thing they put me on the 4th story so I can jump out.

:(

You go to Ohio University and they are angry about drinking? OIC, you are underage....yup that is one of those stupid things they are really pushing on these days. But, OU is one of the top party schools in the country, no?

At least you don't go to OSU, cuz if you did you would be screwed.

everyones trying to take all the fun out of college.

Yupp. I feel like I have 50 parents watching over me at all times.

Yes, same OU with Bong Hill. Except, they will probably outlaw you to call it bong hill sometime soon, and if heard calling it Bong Hill, you will be on 3 years of probation.

im a senior at OU and yea, they're underage drinking policy is def. upgraded from before.

BTW, I'm throwing a party this coming halloween weekend if anybody wants to stop. its all weekend and I live on 37E carpenter street. :cool: our house is huge and it's always a fun ass time

last time my friend got caught drinking on the roof of a dorm at BU, they kicked him out of housing w/o a refund (housing costs $7700 a year) and fined him $1000

Fucking shit that is harsh. I mean...the roof isn't a good idea..but still.