Our little side project

coltboostin

Thanks guys

That 10.9 pass was the first pass I have made in any damn thing since crashing my car. Needless to say we were surprised.

As long as it goes low 11's we should win the competition. Keep in mind this is a road race car, more than a drag car-and the suspension is set up as such.

Doing projects with your buddies is sweet, especially projects that cost less than a four wheeler and go mid 120's in a 1/4 mile.

That was the best part-It would be impossible to get it done without everyone's honest effort, and the car came together great with everyone working on thier little projects. It makes me what to suggest that all of our cars be a team effort!

20th in the Road Race. -Junk- Pro drivers were on site but the stubborn owner of the car would not let anyone else drive it-likely may have lost the competition because of it.

Team slow shift only managed an 11.4 in competition, but @127mph. It seems the 45whp we picked up in tuning on the dyno (over the seat of pants tune it went 10.9@125 on) actually made a difference. We just need to reinstall the driver gasket. :)

We'll see what the results are-I believe there were some 80+ cars in the competition this year.