Repping Columbus yo!

coltboostin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reminds me of the beginning of Dane Cook's harmful if swallowed. I think I could do that in my girl's malibu.

"What do they pave those with? It's not concrete. You could be driving 5mph, it sounds like you're in a chase scene from Chips, it's like EERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRRRWERRRRRRRRRRRRWWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....What I'm backing up?"

jesus i could get the back end out wider and more under control in the fucking apache.

wow they even have the obligatory retarded engine revs...and they're alone!!

i know i've seen the bright red/primer one, and the darker one looks slightly more generic but i might've seen it too...

Oh noes! this may turn into kitchen material..

My boy found them on myspace-the one kid asked him to help install his "JDM" exaust on a Nissan board.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12778764

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86212682

Get-em'

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86212682[/url]

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Jduffey/Chavez.jpg

Driver: Chavez

Alias: Ace

Car: 1989 Nissian 240SX

Specs: SE

Mods: N1 Evo Catback

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/Jduffey/untitled-1.jpg

:lol: fag

• 1 year later...

Alright sorry to bring up waaaay old shit but was just happen to find this thread. I went to school with this dude!!! so i added him and was like "hey what's up boy... so do you just drift or do you like to roll???" and he replied "i do both... nice camaro. too bad it's sooo heavy all you can do is go in a straight line" then blah blah blah we got into it. he wrote this...

"Na the CAMARo is only for a staight light man that thing is never on any circuits like corvetts or even a viper could handle better but a Camaro is only for the 1/4 lol i can out handle you any day in a circuit but anyways i dont do 1/4 like that im more of a touge/drift/circuit guy thats real racing a 1/4 is just how much power you can put to a motor. There is really no skills or anything you could learn from it. yeah i give it to the guys with 1,200 Hp Stangs and RX-7s and Vetts but all you need is slicks that are grippy and a lil negotiation skills and bam you could win the race but thats about it. Its Pointless to me but I know (lol and i hate to say this because i hate hondas) but i know some JDM type Rs and Civic Type Rs that would give it to you on a roll and they are all motor 230 hp lmao Camaros are heavy and unbalanced not saying its all bad becuase the LS1 that is in it is a great motor but wrong chassis. Ill have my motor soon and i gurante that even from a roll your boat isnt going to keep up lol. Zack Do "Power to weight ratio" , "Gear ratios" and "Powerband Tuning" for smooth hp all across the power band and you will understand i can tell theres alot about cars you dont understand lol. Pull motors take them apart tune them then come talk to me. Till then stick to your bolt ons lol

I'm sorry but I don't like talking to people who are dumb like this... and after i wrote a reply to what he said he deleted me from my friends lol cause i told him straight up what i thought.

Alright sorry to bring up waaaay old shit but was just happen to find this thread. I went to school with this dude!!! so i added him and was like "hey what's up boy... so do you just drift or do you like to roll???" and he replied "i do both... nice camaro. too bad it's sooo heavy all you can do is go in a straight line" then blah blah blah we got into it. he wrote this...

"Na the CAMARo is only for a staight light man that thing is never on any circuits like corvetts or even a viper could handle better but a Camaro is only for the 1/4 lol i can out handle you any day in a circuit but anyways i dont do 1/4 like that im more of a touge/drift/circuit guy thats real racing a 1/4 is just how much power you can put to a motor. There is really no skills or anything you could learn from it. yeah i give it to the guys with 1,200 Hp Stangs and RX-7s and Vetts but all you need is slicks that are grippy and a lil negotiation skills and bam you could win the race but thats about it. Its Pointless to me but I know (lol and i hate to say this because i hate hondas) but i know some JDM type Rs and Civic Type Rs that would give it to you on a roll and they are all motor 230 hp lmao Camaros are heavy and unbalanced not saying its all bad becuase the LS1 that is in it is a great motor but wrong chassis. Ill have my motor soon and i gurante that even from a roll your boat isnt going to keep up lol. Zack Do "Power to weight ratio" , "Gear ratios" and "Powerband Tuning" for smooth hp all across the power band and you will understand i can tell theres alot about cars you dont understand lol. Pull motors take them apart tune them then come talk to me. Till then stick to your bolt ons lol

I'm sorry but I don't like talking to people who are dumb like this... and after i wrote a reply to what he said he deleted me from my friends lol cause i told him straight up what i thought.

You spent 15 minutes typing that- and didn't post a link to his gay space?!?!

LINK IT UP

You spent 15 minutes typing that- and didn't post a link to his gay space?!?!

LINK IT UP

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendid=12778764

it's the same link you posted and it's how i found him in the first place. I guess he learned a lot in past year or two since he made that film and wants to rag on me now for having a Camaro?? b/c it's heavier than his 240??? and my power to wieght ratio makes my car unbalanced according to him.