WTB Snowboard Bindings

TimTheAzn

Im looking for some good solid snowboard bindings for this upcoming season...used are fine just as long as they are solid and are in working order...im also looking for good boots...maybe a binding/boot combo? shoot me some ideas or deals plz....and as always....the less I have to pay the better :grin2: thanks

edit: my boot size it 9 (thx Moejoe)

I have a set of black/grey Flow bindings that I haven't used for a couple season. I think they are '04 verisons. I payed around $140 for them size large. I also have a set of size ~12-13 Vans boots that I no longer use.

is your boot size 9 or is that your shoe size? you want you boots to be a little larger than shoe size.

If you are looking for new bindings, get online. I recomend the new Tech nine Teams or MFM's, the Rome's SDSs, The new K2 Formulas. The Technines come in only one size... large. the Rome SDS's come in s,m,l. and same with the K2 Formulas.

As for boots, I tend to go towards Thirty Two's (they are a stiffer boot) or DC's. I have some friends that rock the Solomans and the new Burtons, but all burton boots I have seen riden out here fall apart if you ride alot. actually, just don't buy burton. the only quality product they make anymore is jackets and bindings, and their straps still break all the time.

Boots is just somthing you have to go around and shop for, its the hardest thing to shop for if you don't know exactly what you like.

PM me if you want info on anything