Vegas Baby

coltboostin

I have been in town for one night so far. Last night alone, we drank/saw/had a beer with.. Will Castro (owner of Unique Autosport-“Unique Whips”), Reme, Mad Mike from pimp my ride, Robbie Gordan (who in other news I was offered 1000$ cash to punch in the face-more on that later), Brian Crower, (Crower rods), Wee Man, and random industry big wigs like Nero of Titan, the uber guy that owns APS, Christian Rado, and a long list I people I don’t remember.

Add the most hookers I have ever seen at one bar (and the most looser I have ever seen trying to get with them), and you have you average Vegas night. I did not want to look like a D-bag and take pics, but I do have pics of the 5500sq ft. house a friend of mine lent to me. I need some snatch in here so it does not feel so fin empty!

So, the thing I have learned the last 2 nights-

Know who the fuck your talking to. After sharing a beer with, and BSing with a random black guy that looks familiar, don’t ask him how pimp my ride is doing, only to find out he is Funk Master Flex. :/ Idiot.

Asian massage parlors are Da Bomb

Red is god, Black is fucking evil.

Even if your up, the house ALWAYS wins. Don’t even bother to gamble.

Lamborghinis do shitty burnouts-“Vegas Left” is legal in some spots

I can have a carrier becoming a professional race car pusher for Signal’s auto Japan

A Saturn’s 110 to Zero time is sub par.

Local bitched suck

Chics in bachelorete parties are fucking cock hungry

Don’t call the bouncer an asshole, and get in his face, even if he needs it.

I should have punched Gordon in the face, I would be up $1000

This place is evil, I honestly hate it. It is everything that is back about human beings-but its fucking intoxicating- And not for the first time I really understand the whole what happens in Vegas bit…..

lol I've lived there... twice. And have thought about moving back. Gotta be honest, though. I have no idea where the time went while I was there. I just remember waking up one day and thinking, "I gotta get the hell outta here." Oh man, I miss it. :(

I've been there several times in the nicest spots thanks to business travels.....it is about as crazy as you can get. I did things I won't even mention. let's just say money talks and women do anything....

Asian.....I call it going out for Chinese Food.....my work buddies go nuts when I suggest that....some of the best I've ever had has been Asian.