OSU fans please watch

SpaceGhost

I O

ooo nooo people drink in college? what a travesty!!!

get over it. its fun to drink before and after games, plus the bums love the cans. everyone on campus throws their cans in their front yard and the bums pick them all up by sunday afternoon.

Proof that EVERYONE wins when it comes to college rivalries! If not for the football, do it for the bums!

The fucking sad thing is that most of you people have never even applied to OSU and went to different colleges and show no support for the school you attended.

BTW I am not a michigan fan, I never went there. I am a fan of pro sports in detroit.

can anyone point out what is funny here

This is the kind of thing that makes sports fans look like fucking retards. How can you have hatred of someone b/c they like a certain team or go to a certain college? Might as well just hate everyone from Africa, or Mexico, or China, and be some stupid white power American.

Michigan is going to blow out OSU, mark my words.

If you really think I peed on a kid out my window you are fucking retarded.

The fucking sad thing is that most of you people have never even applied to OSU and went to different colleges and show no support for the school you attended.

BTW I am not a michigan fan, I never went there. I am a fan of pro sports in detroit.

If you say a person has to apply to OSU to be a fan, then how can you just be a fan of Detroit professional sports? You never played on any of their teams and I'm sure you never even tried out to play on their team. Shit you don't even live in Detroit, so by the way you say things have to be, you dont show true support to your professional Detroit teams.

i was looking at all those cans too, and thinkin of the $ that was made. figure if you go down there with a pickup and a flat shovel, im sure you could easily pick up quite a few hundred bucks in no time. what do they pay for aluminum? .50 cents/lb?