91 civic hatch ltd low miles $1800 obo

boostn8

whats up. I have decided to sell my 91 hatch. it is the dual point 4-speed manual. the car is in mint condition, about the best 91 hatch you are going to find. There is absolutly no rust on or under the car. the windshield is cracked and the drivers door does not roll up all the way on its own (about 90%) just pull it up the rest of the way and turn the crank once and it stays up. the head was recently rebuilt and the car only has 153,000 miles on it, the head about 20,000. It does not burn oil, starts up the first try. There is nothin wrong with the car other than stated above. The interior is in great shape, all lights and gauges work. I bought the car about 2 months ago, but have decided to keep my jeep and sell the hatch. This is the lightest civic ever made. The car is bone stock and in great shape for its age. Very low miles for year. 45-50 mpg :eek:

you guys obviously forget the early and mid 80s civics....1300-1500 lbs!!!!!!!!!! a cx weighs in at about 1900-2000....the 1st year crx weighed in just over 1500...you cant go by what you read!! i had a 91 std civic and had it weiged.....it weighed 2160 lbs w/o driver!!!! ;) for the lightest i would go with a 70s model! my 2000 si was supposed to weigh 2601 by the books........ but again i had it weighed and it was 2750 w/o driver! ;)

the 1st year crx weighed in just over 1500...you cant go by what you read!!

You should also take that advice.

I had a 1st Gen CRX (86 Si), zilch for options, bone stock (as all Hondas should be left as). Full tank of gas, without me in it, weighed it at 1950.

You should also take that advice.

I had a 1st Gen CRX (86 Si), zilch for options, bone stock (as all Hondas should be left as). Full tank of gas, without me in it, weighed it at 1950.

i was talking about a 84 hf crx......there is a huge weight difference between a 86 si and a 84 hf. i had a 90 crx hf w/B18B1 swap and weighed it at 2060 lbs!!!!! and all hondas left stock!!!!!!!!!!!! what a joke!

dude i want pics!!!!!!please!!!!!!!