easiest way to become an alcoholic

Science Abuse

http://homepage.eircom.net/~bunrattywinery/index_files/bunrattymeade.jpg

Serve cool, romm temp, some even like it hot like cider.

It's sooooooooooooo good! Me, of all people, I've exceeded my self imposed drunkedness threashold...and I'm drinking alone! These are charactaristics of alcoholism...but it's sooooooo good! Its only 30 proof, and I'm a lightweight...but still, try it. It's so good that it's bad for you.

Play a game and don't read anything about it, just buy it and taste it, you'll immediately know what it was firmented from.

liquid cocaine ftw

151, jeager, goldslchager equal parts you'll be wasted in minutes :)

or

151 Jeager / Goldslchager and rumpliments for the slight numb.

90 % (of 652 votes)

Ingredients: 0.5 oz. Bacardi 151 Rum

0.5 oz. Jagermeister

0.5 oz. Rumplemintz

I found this one in google. Looks like there are lots of ways to make it.

ok, no one has asked yet. what the hell is it? is it a chardonay, merlot, liquer, fancy beer, cognac?

i'll try anything once (alcohol wise anyway) i live right down the road from andersons dublin i'll have to pick up a bottle.

btw, if we're talking about shots. i had the most disgusting shot for my bday on wed. the "252", simple mixture of 151 and wild turkey served warm and as fast as you can swallow it. ick.

ok' date=' no one has asked yet. what the hell is it? is it a chardonay, merlot, liquer, fancy beer, cognac?[/quote']

Meade, says it right on the bottle. :p It's an old viking drink, similar to wine, but firmented from honey instead. Goes down easy, aftertase is better then the initial taste, and the initial taste is great.

As for all the 151 and Jose crap, I said EASY way to become an alcoholic, not the most violent, fastest, or most tragic. :p

ok, no one has asked yet. what the hell is it? is it a chardonay, merlot, liquer, fancy beer, cognac?

i'll try anything once (alcohol wise anyway) i live right down the road from andersons dublin i'll have to pick up a bottle.

btw, if we're talking about shots. i had the most disgusting shot for my bday on wed. the "252", simple mixture of 151 and wild turkey served warm and as fast as you can swallow it. ick.

Easily the most digusting shot known to man that isnt a gag shot (cement mixer) would be a prairie fire....

Jose or 151 with Tabasco and pepper....