Who lives off Cleveland Ave (Wallcrest/Omega) area?

iwishiwascool

There is an M/I community that is [hopefully] at the end of its devaluation in which I am thinking of buying a significantly undervalued investment property.

Who lives there, what kind of neighborhood is it, what have you seen happen to your property values over the last few years?

Many thanks.

Which one. I know that by morse rd blows, The somalians are taking over the crime rate is high and to top it off lots of accidents by un insured drivers.

I used to live off of Cleveland Ave, between Morse and 161. The area sucked. My house was borken into, while I was home, and my car was also borken in to. When my house was broken in to and he relized I was home he went to my neighbors house and raided it instead. Not sure where this wallcrest/Omega area is. But when I sold the house (2+yrs now) I made 10k from what I origanally bought for.

well, I am believe there are a few HUD homes in that area, so if you can pick up one of those and hold on to it for awhile you may be in good shape. There are just a ton of homes for sale in that area and most people leaving that area are doing so due to the crime. I have another community in mind that if I were looking to invest, I would look there. Its in the easton area.

A friend of mine at work is also purchasing some of our free standing condos in the easton area as investment properties.

PM me if you like.