LS1 owns me

Guest 5.7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After owning an LS1 and now a Cobra I must say...

You'll miss it. My Cobra is better on almost all facets than my LS1 ever was, except gas mileage. But who cares about that? Or maybe you won't miss it, I don't know. I happen to enjoy my 433 RWHP / 402 RWTQ with just a CAI and catback. But have fun with the LS1... :D

You'll miss it. My Cobra is better on almost all facets than my LS1 ever was, except gas mileage. But who cares about that? Or maybe you won't miss it, I don't know. I happen to enjoy my 433 RWHP / 402 RWTQ with just a CAI and catback. But have fun with the LS1... :D

Of course you could have easily thrown a supercharger on your Formula, made more power than your Slowbra, had a car that weighed significantly less, and had less money out of pocket (even if you paid someone to put on the supercharger and tune the car).

I rode in Sean's - it is very nice and I could certainly drive one without a problem. I just hate the dashboard and the controls on it. The seats are nice however. I prefer the looks of the F-body but that is simply personal taste.